Repair service
543 3 1-10 14:45
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AyronCwell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23422 ft

United States

So I’m going to send in my mini 2 se for repair service.  I was wondering if I need to take off the props, I think I’ve read posts where ppl have mentioned that. Also, do I also need to send in controller or can I just send the drone?
1-10 14:45
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. If the propellers are damaged, we recommend sending them in with the damaged device. If the reason for sending the device is about the connection issue, to ensure a thorough diagnosis, we recommend including the remote controller for a complete analysis. Please note that you should not send accessories that are working fine or non-DJI items. Thank you.
1-10 17:14
Use props
AyronCwell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23422 ft

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-10 17:14
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. If the propellers are damaged, we recommend sending them in with the damaged device. If the reason for sending the device is about the connection issue, to ensure a thorough diagnosis, we recommend including the remote controller for a complete analysis. Please note that you should not send accessories that are working fine or non-DJI items. Thank you.

i need some help getting another shipping label.  i put in my repair request a hile back, but i cant find the email with the shiping label or instructions. I would just make a new repair request but i dont see a way to cancel the original
1-10 22:39
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

AyronCwell Posted at 1-10 22:39
i need some help getting another shipping label.  i put in my repair request a hile back, but i cant find the email with the shiping label or instructions. I would just make a new repair request but i dont see a way to cancel the original

Thank you for your response. We were able to locate your repair case number through your forum account. Our relevant team has already sent you a new shipping label under your existing case number. Please check your junk or spam folder for the UPS email. Please let us know if you didn't receive the email. Thank you.
1-11 12:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules