Problem with Crystal Sky and RID update
472 4 1-10 18:12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TigerBlast07
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10883 ft
United States

I need help understanding this message on my Crystal Sky. I made sure my Phantom 4 pro V2 was updated with the latest upgrade. I did the same on my Crystal Sky and DJI GO. I even tested it out and using an android phone, saw my drone on the program Drone Scanner. However, I get to the site I was going to fly the drone and I get this message: See picture. I tried to fix the error for an hour, then just hooked my iPad to the controller, got the message that RID was working and the drone launched.

Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what version of the DJI Go 4 app are you using? Make sure to turn on the location services on your mobile device and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
1-10 23:11
Use props
Gizmo6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28140 ft
  • >>>
United States

You'll need to use an iPad or iPhone with Location Services enabled for the P4P v2 Remote ID to function properly.  That unfortunately precludes use of the Crystal Sky monitor now that Remote ID is required unless your flying in a FRIA (FAA Recognized Identification Area).
1-16 06:52
Use props
Randy Bynon
New

United States

Has there not been a fix for this on the Crystal Sky? I’m encountering the same issue on my Mavic 2 Pro.
4-21 12:59
Use props
TigerBlast07
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10883 ft
United States

I found out the problem. You have to select internal disk in the setup menu to satisfy the "Make sure DJI Fly can access the mobile device location".
4-21 14:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules