752 9 1-11 15:22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneBlue95
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11922448 ft
  • >>>
United States

When will the DJI Fly Report be coming out for North America? Patiently  waiting. I have really enjoyed this feature the last few years. Anyone from DJI know?

1-11 15:22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for your attention. We regret to inform you that the current region is not eligible to participate in the annual report event. Thank you for your understanding and support.
1-13 01:25
Use props
fans3a0999e8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3403363 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why isn’t our region eligible?
1-13 18:27
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19198005 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-13 01:25
Thank you for your attention. We regret to inform you that the current region is not eligible to participate in the annual report event. Thank you for your understanding and support.

No Fly Report for North America.  why not?
1-17 10:41
Use props
IG zipsterific
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19337188 ft
India

Ms Ivy Posted at 1-17 10:41

Hi,
fwiw. I used a VPN as a proxy via India. It's not the ideal solution and requires a VPN service, but it works. You can then proceed to download it.
1-17 14:01
Use props
izzikio_rage
lvl.2
Flight distance : 808068 ft
India

IG zipsterific Posted at 1-17 14:01
Hi,
fwiw. I used a VPN as a proxy via India. It's not the ideal solution and requires a VPN service, but it works. You can then proceed to download it.

What link did you use to get the report using a india VPN
1-18 07:10
Use props
IG zipsterific
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19337188 ft
India

izzikio_rage Posted at 1-18 07:10
What link did you use to get the report using a india VPN

Once I VPN'ed to India, I used this URL, https://s.dji.com/flyreport23-4

I then downloaded it after a brief wait. It takes a little time to generate your personal Fly Report, but you can have a notification sent.

https://k00.fr/py96huns (Here's my Fly Report to give you an idea. I'm in Wisconsin btw. Link expires Saturday)

A few hoops, but it works.
If I were to guess why our region is blocked is due to the spat between the US Gov and DJI. I'm hoping DJI doesn't get banned from the US completely. Anyway, that's a whole different subject, but I digress...
1-18 09:21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ms Ivy Posted at 1-17 10:41

We genuinely appreciate your attention to this event. We will ensure that your needs are communicated to the appropriate department. Thank you for your understanding.
1-20 01:51
Use props
djiuser_SPYQVFwlU3iD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1583527 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-20 01:51
We genuinely appreciate your attention to this event. We will ensure that your needs are communicated to the appropriate department. Thank you for your understanding.

It’s not understanding - that’s the whole issue. We done have answers and most of us have been looking forward to it. Can you at least answer why North America is being excluded?!
2-6 03:10
Use props
fans803c91d6
lvl.1
United States

DJI AWS flight log photo leak: Extended + sound & instructions to reproduce.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRbgBItfZpo

You all realize you give them photos to sort through when you do this, right?
3-13 12:18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules