battery station
563 1 1-11 09:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
budmk21
New
Flight distance : 1599859 ft
United States

I have a bs60 battery station that is about 2 years old. The lower left hand battery light is flashing red with an audible beep. It flashes and beeps wether a battery is in the bay or not. The other bays are functioning normal. Any Ideas. I have the latest firmware on all batteries, the charger, controllers, and the aircraft. I have power cycled, tried it on different outlets, different power cords so far no change.
1-11 09:44
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the belated reply and the issue you encountered. Could you please double-check if it is the battery status LED or the warning LED of the station blinking red light?
Please try to use another battery and battery port for alternate testing. If the issue persists after another battery is used, or the battery is charged normally when connected to another charging port, or when charging is possible after using another battery station, it can be determined that the battery station is malfunctioning, if this is the case,  you may need to send the battery station back to DJI for further checks. You can start an online repair case here https://www.dji.com/support/repair if needed.

1-18 01:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules