dji rc with external drive?
509 2 1-11 11:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
acbonin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 290840 ft
United States

Is there anyway to directly transfer/open files directly from an ssd(solid state drive)? I would like to keep all my pictures and videos stored on an ssd to keep everything together and safe but I cant find a way to directly view or add more content to the ssd by simply plugging it into my dji rc. Is this possible?
1-11 11:29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Regretfully, the DJI RC does not support connecting to an external hard drive. You can transfer first the footage on your computer and copy the files directly on your external drive using your computer. You may click the link below to see the different options on how to export photos and videos on your unit. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. We appreciate your understanding.

https://repair.dji.com/help/cont ... ;paperDocType=paper
1-11 19:54
Use props
EllinorWilliam
lvl.2

India

You need to find the USB-C port on the bottom of your DJI RC, under the small plastic lid. Then plug your SSD into this port using a USB-C cable. After that, Select "Explorer" to open the file manager. And within the file manager, you'll see the contents of your SSD. You can also transfer and open the files as well.
1-14 20:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules