Mini 2 Se Issue
952 20 1-11 14:42
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeeC1976
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34993 ft
United Kingdom

Hi. I am hoping someone can help with a query I have on something my mini 2 se is doing. I bought it at Christmas and have only done a few flights but have noticed something with the camera.  It's when I move the drone left or right the camera twitches as I recentre the stick which is spoiling my video footage. It doesn't do it on any other direction just left or right.  It happens on Normal, Cinema and Sport settings and even when there is not much wind around. I have even noticed it do when only around a metre from the ground so can't imagine its wind related.  I have calibrated which hasn't made a difference.  Any help would be greatly appreciated and I have a video showing the issue but just can't seem to be able to attach it. Thanks.

1-11 14:42
Use props
JeremyB31
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1214869 ft
United States

Try switching it to FPV mode and back.  What have you calibrated?
1-11 14:48
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just checking, by ". It doesn't do it on any other direction just left or right. " do you mean when you command the drone to fly forwards or backwards?
1-11 15:31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. May I please ask if the unit has experienced a hard landing before? You may upload the video file using YouTube or Google Drive then send the link here so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
1-11 19:19
Use props
LeeC1976
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks all. I will try the switching to and from FPV as suggested.  I have calibrated the Gimble, IMU and Compass. I can also confirm that it doesn’t do it when commanding  the drone forwards or backwards just when commanding the drone side ways left or right.  There has been no hard landing or crash as I have only done a few test flights with it.  I have uploaded my video to Google Drive and hopefully this link works.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1us53COTUCekRJWLxYsWwRYmAjIlgYvY3/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks again.
1-12 01:11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LeeC1976 Posted at 1-12 01:11
Thanks all. I will try the switching to and from FPV as suggested.  I have calibrated the Gimble, IMU and Compass. I can also confirm that it doesn’t do it when commanding  the drone forwards or backwards just when commanding the drone side ways left or right.  There has been no hard landing or crash as I have only done a few test flights with it.  I have uploaded my video to Google Drive and hopefully this link works.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1us53COTUCekRJWLxYsWwRYmAjIlgYvY3/view?usp=drivesdk

Hello, there. Thank you for responding. It seems that the video is restricted and can't be accessed easily. Please change the privacy and hit "Reply" for us to be notified. Thank you for your cooperation.
1-13 02:44
Use props
LeeC1976
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-13 02:44
Hello, there. Thank you for responding. It seems that the video is restricted and can't be accessed easily. Please change the privacy and hit "Reply" for us to be notified. Thank you for your cooperation.

I think it’s unrestricted now. Let me know if any further issues. Thanks.
1-13 03:48
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Posting the txt flight log might be an idea, I am not sure if the resolution will be high enough to capture the twitch but it might......
Connect your phone to a computer and follow the instructions on
https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
If you have not synced your flightlogs with DJI then you might have a look in the folder named MCDatFlightRecords and see if there are any DAT flightlogs in there, if so copy them to computer and, going by the timestamps, upload the DAT that corresponds to the txt flightlog to a file hosting website, make the page public and post its URL here. THe DAT may not be readable.
The time stamps of the DATs may be in 12h or 24h format or both.

The DATs are deleted if you sync logs with DJI.

1-13 05:11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LeeC1976 Posted at 1-13 03:48
I think it’s unrestricted now. Let me know if any further issues. Thanks.

Thank you for your cooperation. May I confirm if this phenomenon happens every flight? Also, have you tried to perform the gimbal calibration after you noticed this problem? Moreover, we will coordinate the video with our relevant team for further analysis. Rest assured that the latest feedback will be forwarded here.
1-14 02:56
Use props
LeeC1976
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-14 02:56
Thank you for your cooperation. May I confirm if this phenomenon happens every flight? Also, have you tried to perform the gimbal calibration after you noticed this problem? Moreover, we will coordinate the video with our relevant team for further analysis. Rest assured that the latest feedback will be forwarded here.

Thanks for your update and yes I can confirm it happens every flight and I have calibrated The Gimbal a few times to try to resolve.  I have also tried switching to FPV and back as suggested above but it still does it.  I look forward to further updates from you. Thanks again
1-14 03:28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LeeC1976 Posted at 1-14 03:28
Thanks for your update and yes I can confirm it happens every flight and I have calibrated The Gimbal a few times to try to resolve.  I have also tried switching to FPV and back as suggested above but it still does it.  I look forward to further updates from you. Thanks again

Thank you for responding. May I ask for the screenshot of the app under "About" to check the current app and firmware version? I hope to hear from you soon.
1-15 02:11
Use props
Oscar Marin
New

Argentina

Hola.  Tengo un Mini 2 SE. Y no puedo comunicar el control con el dron. Sólo una vez pude y se actualizo los firmware. Y voló un par de veces y al apagarlo. Volvió el mismo problema. Code 30223
Si me pueden ayudar??
Muchas gracias
1-15 09:40
Use props
LeeC1976
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-15 02:11
Thank you for responding. May I ask for the screenshot of the app under "About" to check the current app and firmware version? I hope to hear from you soon.

Here you go. Thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SwXGwpD3gfVOORoECq5e2JqmYrkBQ4DT/view?usp=drivesdk
1-15 12:22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Oscar Marin Posted at 1-15 09:40
Hola.  Tengo un Mini 2 SE. Y no puedo comunicar el control con el dron. Sólo una vez pude y se actualizo los firmware. Y voló un par de veces y al apagarlo. Volvió el mismo problema. Code 30223
Si me pueden ayudar??
Muchas gracias

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The code 30223 means that the system is updating. Please try to connect the drone via DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware the same with the remote controller then check if the issue persists. You may download the software using the link below. Please keep us posted with the result.

https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
1-15 23:50
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LeeC1976 Posted at 1-15 12:22
Here you go. Thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SwXGwpD3gfVOORoECq5e2JqmYrkBQ4DT/view?usp=drivesdk

Thank you for responding. Rest assured that this will be checked with our engineers for further analysis. We do appreciate your patience.
1-17 03:09
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LeeC1976 Posted at 1-15 12:22
Here you go. Thanks

Hi, there. Please know that we've sent you a direct message regarding the latest information. Kindly feel free to let us know if you have further concerns.
1-24 23:00
Use props
LeeC1976
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-24 23:00
Hi, there. Please know that we've sent you a direct message regarding the latest information. Kindly feel free to let us know if you have further concerns.

Hi and thanks for the message. Can you confirm where I see this direct message? Thanks.
1-25 07:00
Use props
LeeC1976
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-24 23:00

Hi and thanks for the message. Can you confirm where I see this direct message? Thanks.
1-25 07:01
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LeeC1976 Posted at 1-25 07:01

Hello. You may simply click the "Personal Message" to check our message. Please see the image below.

1-25 22:44
Use props
LeeC1976
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-25 22:44
Hello. You may simply click the "Personal Message" to check our message. Please see the image below.

[view_image]

Really sorry but I don’t know where this button is as I can’t seem to see it anywhere. Can you give me the path to get to it?? Thanks
1-26 12:04
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LeeC1976 Posted at 1-26 12:04
Really sorry but I don’t know where this button is as I can’t seem to see it anywhere. Can you give me the path to get to it?? Thanks

Hi, there. Apologies for the trouble that it may cause you. The video was examined and showed abnormality during the flight. Our team is advising you to send the product for further testing if the phenomenon happens every flight. If you wish to send your product in service, you may use this link: https://repair.dji.com/global/repair/index Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
1-28 23:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules