RC Controller Not Working
302 4 1-12 09:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
atuls
lvl.1

India

After about 6 weeks ( worked perfectly when last used) I tried to switch my RC Controller on. A short press and all 4 lights turn green for 2-3 seconds then they switch off.A long press on the power button - all 4 green lights switch on - the go off after a few seconds.
Same thing happens when I connect the charger. No charging indication comes on.I pressed and held the power button for more than fifteen seconds. All 4 green lights stay on while the power button is pressed but switch off after a few seconds.
I pressed the power button along with the Custom buttons for 15 seconds with same result.
What should I do ?
Please help

1-12 09:23
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Have you tried to press the button twice?
1-12 14:20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please make sure to power on the DJI RC in the correct path. After pressing the power button short, quickly press it again for approximately 2 seconds. You may watch the video tutorial via this link. If the problem persists, you may share a short video showing the problem.
1-13 01:44
Use props
atuls
lvl.1

India

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-13 01:44
Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please make sure to power on the DJI RC in the correct path. After pressing the power button short, quickly press it again for approximately 2 seconds. You may watch the video tutorial via this link. If the problem persists, you may share a short video showing the problem.

Wow that worked
Thank you so much DJI Gamora
1-13 11:21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

atuls Posted at 1-13 11:21
Wow that worked
Thank you so much DJI Gamora

Thank you for the update. We're glad that the problem has been rectified!
1-15 01:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules