Go share with Smart Controller RM500 don't work properly.
388 0 1-12 12:59
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_o7x5hvUW0VFb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3908189 ft
Sweden

Hi, I'm on the verge of loosing my patience now.
Never have I encountered so many problems with my Dji equipment.

I will line up the spec first:
Mavic 2 Zoom / Sandisk Extreme Pro 128 GB
Mini 2 / Sandisk Extreme 256 GB
Smart Controller / Samsung Extreme 256 GB
Samsung S 23 Ultra
Samsung S 21 FE 5G
Macbook M1 Pro 16 GB 2021
DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic
all with the latest software updates.

I have been flying with the M2Z since july 2020, as I bought it second hand when it was about 1 1/2 month old. The first owner bought it with the RM500 Smart controller and it have been used like that all the time.
Last two weeks I had some popup during flights saying the memory were full. After a couple of times I understood that it referred to the memory of the Smart controller.
I connected it to my Mac and copied what I wanted to keep and also uploaded the flight log to my account.
After some searching on the forum it seemed to me that the only way to clean up the space on the Smart controller would be a factory reset and so on I went.
After the factory reset I made a software update to the Smart controller, fixed all the network settings for Wifi and Go share.
When I use the preferred S 23 Ultra as it is my own phone it connects to the Smart controller thru the Go share function within the Go 4 application.
In the Go share part of the app, one can choose to scroll between video and photos, choosing the video tab the movies often comes up and sometimes even with cached photos with lower resolution.
Choosing the photos tab always ending up with 'Wifi disconnected' and no photos to be seen and therefore not available for downloading to the phone.
This has always worked almost flawless until the factory reset of the Smart controller.
I have tried both 2.4 and 5 GHz band.
I'm not 100 % sure where as the Go 4 and Dji Fly apps on my phones where 'copyed' via my google backup when I changed phone or if I downloaded them after, but I have been using Go 4 with Go share function to my S 23 Ultra up to the day I resetted my Smart controller. And that's long over 4 months at least.

I also have problems with Dji Assistant 2 for Mavic, I connect my M2Z and it prompts for a update of Dji Assistant, I run thru the update but when I reconnect M2Z it prompts for an update once over.

Another issue is when I try to calibrate the sensors, I can't proceed after the calibration guide, the calibrate button is greyed out and non clickable.

Right now my drone with accessories is very close to the bin, and if no solution is found in it goes as I'm so tired of this uphill.

Is there anyone here to save me and my M2Z?

1-12 12:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules