Cuenta de DJI vinculada
491 5 1-12 21:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlexCubanGam3r
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54354 ft
Mexico

Me enviaron un dji mini 3 que mande a reparar a DJI mexico, con cuenta vinculada y no puedo usar el drone alguien que sepa?
1-12 21:00
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Just to confirm, you sent your drone for a repair and it came back linked to someone's account, is that correct? Was the drone sent to an official DJI facility?
1-13 01:29
Use props
AlexCubanGam3r
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Tony Posted at 1-13 01:29
Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Just to confirm, you sent your drone for a repair and it came back linked to someone's account, is that correct? Was the drone sent to an official DJI facility?

Hello, if that is correct, I sent it to the DJI Mexico facilities to be repaired and I can't use it until I talk to support on Monday.
1-13 07:11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

AlexCubanGam3r Posted at 1-13 07:11
Hello, if that is correct, I sent it to the DJI Mexico facilities to be repaired and I can't use it until I talk to support on Monday.

Hello, there. May we know if your issue has been resolved now after contacting our support? If not, please screenshot the device management page for us. Thank you.
1-13 18:03
Use props
AlexCubanGam3r
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-13 18:03
Hello, there. May we know if your issue has been resolved now after contacting our support? If not, please screenshot the device management page for us. Thank you.

Thank you very much, yesterday the drone was released from the account where it was and I was able to fly it without problems, thank you for the help provided.
1-14 06:53
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

AlexCubanGam3r Posted at 1-14 06:53
Thank you very much, yesterday the drone was released from the account where it was and I was able to fly it without problems, thank you for the help provided.

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. If you have any further inquiry, please feel free to contact us.
1-15 06:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules