Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
boogz
New

Australia

Using:
DJI Mimo v1.11.6(297358)
iOS v17.1.2 (iPhone 14 Pro Max)

When in DJI Mimo, go to 'Playback' and it shows that there are files but no preview. When you tap on download, it asks if you want full or trimmed download, make my selection (I've tried both) it then just hangs. Eventually after a minute or two it then gives me an error saying download incomplete or issue. On the other hand, I've downloaded DJI Mimo v1.11.6(297358) to my iPad Air 5th Gen iOS v17.1.2 and everything works fine (all download functions work) Both connect via Bluetooth.

1-12 21:03
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. During the download process, can you please try disabling the 4G network function on the mobile phone? Thank you.
1-12 22:06
Use props
boogz
New

Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 1-12 22:06
Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. During the download process, can you please try disabling the 4G network function on the mobile phone? Thank you.

Wow. That worked. Why is it that way though?
1-12 22:51
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

boogz Posted at 1-12 22:51
Wow. That worked. Why is it that way though?

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the cellular network redirection policy in some countries or regions, the video may not be displayed or downloaded when previewing due to a network conflict. It was temporarily fixed by turning off the mobile phone’s mobile network but since the firmware update V1.7.8 for iOS, it is fixed by disabling the 4G network function on the mobile phone. Have a nice day.
1-13 03:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules