USB is disconnected when copying files
401 3 1-13 06:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kaylee471
lvl.2
Sri Lanka

Hey!

While copying my video files from the camera, the USB keeps disconnecting after awhile. That did not happen before and I noticed it for the first time after maybe 2 camera firmware upgrades ago. I've read someone else here had the same issue, but I cannot find the thread anymore. Cables are okay, laptop is okay. This issue only happens with my DJI cam.

1-13 06:53
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Are you getting any prompts like "Unrecognized USB device", or “Device driver software was not successfully installed” or is the computer just not recognizing that a device is connected?
1-13 20:41
Use props
kaylee471
lvl.2
Sri Lanka

DJI Tony Posted at 1-13 20:41
Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Are you getting any prompts like "Unrecognized USB device", or “Device driver software was not successfully installed” or is the computer just not recognizing that a device is connected?

Nothing like that.
1-13 21:17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, kaylee471. If there is no error showing up. Can you please try the steps below?
1. Please make sure that an SD card is inserted.
2. When the Osmo Action recognizes the computer, a prompt will appear on the touchscreen asking “connect to computer?”. Please select “Accept”; For the Osmo Aciton 4 please select "File Transfer".
3. Restart the DJI device and replace the USB-C cable, the port of the computer, and the SD card to have a try.
4. Check the computer being used. If a Mac computer with an M1 chip is being used, it is recommended to use a microSD card reader to copy photos and videos. If possible, please use another computer.
Have a nice day.
1-14 02:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules