DJI wont let me submit for repair
342 5 1-13 11:26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RichifromBoston
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I just discovered my air3 has refresh( I forgot) and Im TRYING to submit my claim but the site will NOT take either of my emails that I have had for 15yrs.   

1-13 11:26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we know how did the website say when you fail to enter the email address? Can we have a screenshot to have a look?
1-13 17:51
Use props
RichifromBoston
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-13 17:51
Hello, there. May we know how did the website say when you fail to enter the email address? Can we have a screenshot to have a look?

I have used both these emails for over a decade and DJI wont accept them. Im not starting a new email for DJI  Im just trying to use the refresh care  
1-14 09:21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RichifromBoston Posted at 1-14 09:21
I have used both these emails for over a decade and DJI wont accept them. Im not starting a new email for DJI  Im just trying to use the refresh care  [view_image][view_image][view_image]

Sorry for the issue, could you please try to use a different browser or start the case on the DJI Fly app directly (DJI Fly app > Profile > Service and Support > Repair & Exchange).
There is a hyperlink to DJI Care Refresh in the middle of the page. See if this works.
1-15 00:33
Use props
RichifromBoston
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-15 00:33
Sorry for the issue, could you please try to use a different browser or start the case on the DJI Fly app directly (DJI Fly app > Profile > Service and Support > Repair & Exchange).
There is a hyperlink to DJI Care Refresh in the middle of the page. See if this works.

I switched to google chrome  I switched to bing and it wont accept ANY of my 3 emails that the rest of the world has zero issue with.  
1-15 12:09
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RichifromBoston Posted at 1-15 12:09
I switched to google chrome  I switched to bing and it wont accept ANY of my 3 emails that the rest of the world has zero issue with.

Sorry for this. I just tried it on my end, it worked well. Could you please double-check the input method/keyboard you are using, or try to copy the email and paste it on the box and check again?
1.png 2.png

1-16 04:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules