Waypoints 3-9x Camera
406 6 1-13 11:47
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wyldwestaz10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1099068 ft
United States

Hello DJI Reps. Regarding setting up Waypoints missions. I noticed this not long ago and no matter what I try the 3-9x camera is not selectable when setting up a Waypoints mission. The only camera is the 1-3x which I can select and change the zoom amount and save the mission with that setting. The only way to switch to the 3-9x camera is I need to connect the drone and then go into the settings and select the 3-9x camera. However, even if I select the 3-9x camera and set up the mission and try to save it the pop up window indicates it will be adjusted to work on the current aircraft model and it will not save with the 3-9x camera. Since the Air 3 has this ability I don’t know why it won’t work. Basically the only camera which can be saved in a mission is the 1-3x whether connected or not connected. Is this something DJI can fix if possible. I don’t know why either camera can’t be selected in a waypoint mission plan. Any help will be appreciated.

IMG_2725.jpeg IMG_2753.jpeg IMG_2754.jpeg IMG_2755.jpeg

1-13 11:47
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing your query with us. Please allow us to check this phenomenon with our relevant team for further confirmation. Rest assured that the latest information will be forwarded here.
1-13 23:31
Use props
Wyldwestaz10
lvl.4
United States

I’m sure you will. Thanks Gamora. Also the firmware is always up to date along with the DJI Fly app. I’ve already performed a firmware refresh and reinstalled the Fly app again to make sure. Thanks again.
1-14 07:50
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Wyldwestaz10 Posted at 1-14 07:50
I’m sure you will. Thanks Gamora. Also the firmware is always up to date along with the DJI Fly app. I’ve already performed a firmware refresh and reinstalled the Fly app again to make sure. Thanks again.

Thank you for the additional information. This will also be cascaded to our relevant team for further checking.
1-15 00:55
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Wyldwestaz10 Posted at 1-14 07:50

Update: The waypoint feature uses the main camera lens capability (1x-3x) and even after selecting 3x-9x at the beginning of the setup, this will change to 1x-3x automatically. However, you may consider switching to different lenses manually to achieve the preferred zoom ratio during the waypoint feature. Thank you for your understanding.
1-18 01:59
Use props
Wyldwestaz10
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-18 01:59
Update: The waypoint feature uses the main camera lens capability (1x-3x) and even after selecting 3x-9x at the beginning of the setup, this will change to 1x-3x automatically. However, you may consider switching to different lenses manually to achieve the preferred zoom ratio during the waypoint feature. Thank you for your understanding.

Yeah I know can do that once connected and ready to fly. I was hoping they could add it while not connected. This way the mission would be ready to fly. If it’s not  possible for the DJI team to add this then I’ll make do. Thank you for the update. Best wishes Gamora.
1-19 18:00
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Wyldwestaz10 Posted at 1-19 18:00
Yeah I know can do that once connected and ready to fly. I was hoping they could add it while not connected. This way the mission would be ready to fly. If it’s not  possible for the DJI team to add this then I’ll make do. Thank you for the update. Best wishes Gamora.

Thanks for the prompt response. I'm afraid that this feature is not supported at the moment. However, rest assured that we've considered it as a suggestion and forwarded it to our relevant team for future reference. Cheers!
1-22 03:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules