Navigation lights.
421 5 1-13 13:49
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jocky B
lvl.2
Flight distance : 209764 ft
United Kingdom

Is there anyway at all to keep the  green navigation lights turned on ( Mini 3 Pro)/when videoing at night time ? Yes I know I could attach a couple of strobe lights, but this takes it over 250gm and means I'd need the A2CofC certificate to fly in the A2 category here in the  U.K. Otherwise I'm stuck in the A3 category if I attach strobe lights . Thanks in advance
1-13 13:49
Use props
lofe
lvl.1

United States

I dont think its possible without modding the drone. The lights cant be adjusted im pretty sure and they only adjust to stuff like low battery I think.
1-13 17:16
Use props
tinicuenca
lvl.3
Flight distance : 827470 ft
Spain

You can't even do it with the mini4pro, which has them on the back legs and therefore bothers less in the recordings, so this one that has them on the front legs, I won't tell you anything anymore.
1-14 11:18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 Pro Aircraft Status Indicators (front arm LEDs) will turn off when recording. Currently, there's no option for this to be turned on when recording. Thank you for your understanding.
1-14 21:53
Use props
Carlos Basualdo
lvl.2

Argentina

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-14 21:53
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mini 3 Pro Aircraft Status Indicators (front arm LEDs) will turn off when recording. Currently, there's no option for this to be turned on when recording. Thank you for your understanding.

Perhaps it can be a new suggestion, and allow us to set it under settings in DJI FLY.
Regards!
1-17 10:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Carlos Basualdo Posted at 1-17 10:37
Perhaps it can be a new suggestion, and allow us to set it under settings in DJI FLY.
Regards!

Thank you for your input. Please be assured that your idea will be forwarded to our relevant team for consideration. We encourage you to pay attention to our official website for future updates.
1-20 03:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules