Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fredbotton75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1832001 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi fellow MP3 owners,

When I insert a fully charged battery in Mini 3 Pro, it turns on immediately, with « on » sound, gimbal stabilizes, left led blinks. DJI Fly show 0 as left flighttime, shows « communication error with battery », batteries cells and serial are unavailable in in settings. M3P does not take off.
Same behaviour with 3 other fully charged batteries (so I guess problem is on M3P's side).
Switching Mini 3 Pro off shows led extinguishing in a row as usual, right led blinking as if it’s been properly shut down. But then left led blinking, Mini 3 Pro automatically powers on again.
I need to remove battery to shut Mini 3 Pro down.
Mini3Pro firmware & remote refreshed using DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Series Drones), did not help.

This Mini 3 Pro used to work fine, no crash. Started to do that today.
I also have a Mini 2, turns on and off nicely.

Any idea?

1-13 14:39
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm if this happens with all of your batteries? If so, please send your aircraft and batteries via this link. Please feel free to keep us posted on the latest progress.
1-13 21:09
Use props
fredbotton75
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

With all 4 batteries, yes.
1-13 22:28
Use props
Lieutenant
lvl.4
Australia

Looks like the main board has a short. Put in a claim for warranty if you can.
1-14 04:06
Use props
flydronesbg
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Lieutenant Posted at 1-14 04:06
Looks like the main board has a short. Put in a claim for warranty if you can.

is this dangerous to fly? I have a similar problem, what do you think about it?https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D915%26typeid%3D915
1-14 07:03
Use props
flydronesbg
lvl.1

Bulgaria

can you fly ?
1-14 07:04
Use props
fredbotton75
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

@flydronesbg : No, I can't fly. Problems look similar, but aren't exactly. You have to press the button to start. I don't, inserting the battery turns drone on without touching anything.
1-14 14:24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fredbotton75 Posted at 1-13 22:28
With all 4 batteries, yes.

Hello, there. Considering this phenomenon happens with every battery, it's recommended to send your aircraft for further testing. If you wish to send the drone for service, you may use this link. Thank you for your cooperation.
1-19 01:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules