registration C1 Air 2s
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LRBlog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 421293 ft
Ireland

I had to delete the app and redownload as it said I was up to date. All good now and thank you DJI, despite the disappointing end to March. Label ordered.
4-11 16:22
Use props
djiuser_NYAEI3eyaxDS
New

France

Et aujourd'hui nous sommes mi avril  pour le air 2s ?
4-11 17:51
Use props
MichaelUbuntu64
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1689961 ft
Germany

Im getting System Error, please try again later after i enter all my adressdata and hit submit.
Drone was updated and detected.
I do this with my Smartcontroller (and this is not really easy !)
I also try to reinstall the app on my Smartcontroller but problem still exist.
I only have a smallcontroller with my Air2S

What to do now ?
4-11 19:10
Use props
Zeb61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 145784 ft
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 4-11 15:41
Thank you for choosing DJI! We're thrilled to hear that you've successfully updated your DJI app, remote controller, and DJI Air2S and successfully applied for the C1 certification. Happy flying, and enjoy your drone experience!
I can't enter address for C1 labels delivery: I get always "system error" both via smartphone and smart controller.
Why?

Edit: after *many* retries I completed the procedure. Nice.
4-11 19:12
Use props
Frank1177
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61575 ft

Germany

MichaelUbuntu64 Posted at 4-11 19:10
Im getting System Error, please try again later after i enter all my adressdata and hit submit.
On your PC go to:

https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress

Login with your credentials and enter your address.

Then apply again for the label in the app or on your smart controller and you are able to choose the address you've entered.
4-11 20:51
Use props
Pietro G.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219990 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Thank you for choosing DJI! We're thrilled to hear that you've successfully updated your DJI app, remote controller, and DJI Air2S and successfully applied for the C1 certification. Happy flying, and enjoy your drone experience!

Thanks Dji !!!
The seriousness of a prestigious company like DJI can also be seen by keeping its promises.
4-11 22:00
Use props
gibecas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3556345 ft
Italy

...and the caravan advances...Thanks Dji.
4-11 22:39
Use props
Scope_Berlin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1057283 ft
Germany

MichaelUbuntu64 Posted at 4-11 19:10

Try with an IOS Device. It looks like Android APP has this issue. For me it helps !
4-11 22:41
Use props
djiuser_Xuz8yCPXp2ks
lvl.1

Germany

Pietro G. Posted at 4-11 22:00
Thanks Dji !!!
The seriousness of a prestigious company like DJI can also be seen by keeping its promises.

That's a lot of praise for a company with 0 communication skills. The way this was handled was very unsettling, DJI is far from a 'prestigious company'.
4-11 22:41
Use props
eclipsek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221952 ft
Poland

djiuser_Xuz8yCPXp2ks Posted at 4-11 22:41
That's a lot of praise for a company with 0 communication skills. The way this was handled was very unsettling, DJI is far from a 'prestigious company'.

DJI is far from a prestigious company...
4-11 23:01
Use props
eclipsek
lvl.2
Poland

Has DJI shipped the label to anyone yet?
4-11 23:03
Use props
Ulf Pedersen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12947490 ft
Denmark

Which dB will be written on the label we receive in the mail

85, 83 or 81 dB ?
4-11 23:52
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

Besides the labels, that most of us already requested, the Declaration of Conformity and the updated version of the User's Manual should be made available.
I kindly ask DJI representatives to inform us about the availability of those documents, together with the download links.
4-12 00:29
Use props
Ulf Pedersen
lvl.3
Denmark

FabioV Posted at 4-12 00:29
Besides the labels, that most of us already requested, the Declaration of Conformity and the updated version of the User's Manual should be made available.
I kindly ask DJI representatives to inform us about the availability of those documents, together with the download links.

A Danish proverb - Rome was not built in a day

So I wonder if it will come
4-12 00:52
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there. We have received feedback related to this inquiry. Kindly update all your components to the latest version and apply your drone for a C1 certification via the APP. We appreciate your patience on this one. Thank you for your valued support.
4-12 02:09
Use props
eclipsek
lvl.2
Poland

eclipsek Posted at 4-11 23:03
Has DJI shipped the label to anyone yet?

Anyone can say?
4-12 03:09
Use props
Thasitis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151391 ft
Germany

No, the label hasn't been shipped to me yet, but that's no surprise since the application process only opened up yesterday.

I'm very pleased that DJI has fulfilled its promise and carried out the certification of the Air 2s. But let's be honest, their communication in the last few weeks was a bit of a mess, and I seriously started to doubt whether the certification would happen at all. DJI really needs to work on its external communication.

@Admins: Now that we've finally got the certification rolling, can you shed some light on what caused the delay?
4-12 05:32
Use props
josePG
lvl.2
Spain

Ulf Pedersen Posted at 4-12 00:52
A Danish proverb - Rome was not built in a day

So I wonder if it will come

My friend, that phrase originates from a clergyman at the court of Philip of Alsace (Belgium) and is said by all the countries of Europe.
4-12 08:22
Use props
fansd8c9ca1c
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

Thanks to DJI, now it's time for more drones, e.g. Air 2, Mavic 2 Pro, Phantom 4 pro
4-12 08:22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Zeb61 Posted at 4-11 19:12
I can't enter address for C1 labels delivery: I get always "system error" both via smartphone and smart controller.
Why?

Hi Zeb61, thank you for your notice. I'm sorry you encountered that error, but it's great to hear that after multiple attempts, the procedure was completed successfully.

If this happens again, I recommend following the solutions below:
1. Please check whether the current DJI RC2 system language is consistent with the language of the country where you are located. You need to modify the RC2 system language to have it be consistent with the local language. Inconsistency will cause a system error.

2. Please be guided to insert your address here: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress I suggest doing it on a PC because, as we tested, it works best on desktop computers. Afterwards, use the same account on the remote controller. The address from your center should be saved on the account and can be used on a remote controller. I hope this helps.
4-12 13:34
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Pietro G. Posted at 4-11 22:00
Thanks Dji !!!

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are committed to upholding our promises and providing exceptional service to our customers. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we appreciate your recognition of our efforts. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!
4-12 13:43
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Ulf Pedersen Posted at 4-11 23:52
Which dB will be written on the label we receive in the mail

85, 83 or 81 dB ?

Hi Ulf Pedersen, it will be the 83 dB sticker. 
4-12 13:54
Use props
Pietro G.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

djiuser_Xuz8yCPXp2ks Posted at 4-11 22:41

It is not praise, it is a simple observation and appreciation for keeping faith with a commitment made.
It is true that DJI has not been exemplary in keeping us informed, but in this "strange world" there are also those (starting with our governments, whether Italy or Germany) not only do not keep us informed, but also do the complete opposite of what was promised.
But this is not the right place to talk about politics.
4-12 22:23
Use props
Pietro G.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

FabioV Posted at 4-12 00:29

I join in this extremely important request.
4-12 22:39
Use props
Pietro G.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 4-12 13:43
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are committed to upholding our promises and providing exceptional service to our customers. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we appreciate your recognition of our efforts. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

I have successfully completed the C1 label request procedure.
If I understand correctly, I will have to send the photos after receiving the label. Did I get it right?
Thank you
---------

PS. Sorry, I asked a silly question. I had not read the notes in the margin of the "to be shipped" screen from which it is clear that the photos must be sent after applying the labels on the drone.
4-12 22:52
Use props
Ulf Pedersen
lvl.3
Denmark

DJI Diana Posted at 4-12 13:54
Hi Ulf Pedersen, it will be the 83 dB sticker. 

Thanks for the help
4-12 23:50
Use props
djiuser_Z8UEdaLTrVXY
lvl.1
Croatia

In Croatia I can not register my flying id . UAS identification .
It say incorect format. I tryed 50 times with big or small leters . Can anyone help .
4-13 02:09
Use props
dji lonix
lvl.3
Flight distance : 136932 ft
Germany

djiuser_Z8UEdaLTrVXY Posted at 4-13 02:09
It say incorect format. I tryed 50 times with big or small leters . Can anyone help .

See post #420. there you will find a solution for this problem.
Best regards
Loni
4-13 06:25
Use props
eclipsek
lvl.2
Poland

Will the C1 Certification also be made for the UK CAA? I doubt that very large discrepancies will exist, so it would be very easy for DJI to implement this. Would make flights possible in the UK after 2025
4-13 09:40
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Pietro G. Posted at 4-12 22:52
I have successfully completed the C1 label request procedure.
If I understand correctly, I will have to send the photos after receiving the label. Did I get it right?
Thank you

Hi there. No worries, thanks for the inquiry. Kindly upload the photos of your drone with the label on it to the [DJI Fly App > Profile > Service  > Cx Label Request]. Note that the screen-equipped remote control does not support image uploads. Kindly use the DJI Fly app on your mobile device or DJI service Portal for image uploads instead. Your final document will appear in the Fly app-service-Cx label Request or login DJI Service Portal within 3 working days. Download it. Keep it with you when flying. That's it!. Hope that information helps.
4-13 10:17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're most welcome. Again, thanks for being patient.
4-13 10:18
Use props
landropunk
lvl.1

Spain

Hello,

I have already done the whole process and the class C0 marking stickers are already requested; I would like to know if once updated to the latest version and enter the pilot number in the remoteID section, we have to wait until we have the whole process done with DJI or the APP´s that recognize the remoteID of the aircraft should already work;

I have tried with 2 APP´s on Android (Drone Scanner and OpenDroneID) and none of them have located the flight of my Air2S.

Thank you and best regards
4-13 10:42
Use props
Roberto Piko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7750597 ft
Spain

landropunk Posted at 4-13 10:42
Hello,

I have already done the whole process and the class C0 marking stickers are already requested; I would like to know if once updated to the latest version and enter the pilot number in the remoteID section, we have to wait until we have the whole process done with DJI or the APP´s that recognize the remoteID of the aircraft should already work;

Si as introducido correctamente el número de operador, automáticamente ya debería salir en Drone scanner.
4-13 12:03
Use props
djiuser_Z8UEdaLTrVXY
lvl.1
Croatia

dji lonix Posted at 4-13 06:25
See post #420. there you will find a solution for this problem.
Best regards
Loni

Thanx. But it lt doesent work. Croatia is last maybe to inplement registration numbers. So i will wait few days. I hope it will work.  Thax to dji to give us C1 markings.  So much thank you .
4-13 13:06
Use props
eclipsek
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 4-13 10:18
You're most welcome. Again, thanks for being patient.

Thanks for ignoring my question regarding CAA
4-13 13:07
Use props
eclipsek
lvl.2
Poland

landropunk Posted at 4-13 10:42
Hello,

The drone needs to be running in order to be detected, also it can take up to a minute to detect, you can try removing the properllers, start the drone and see if it is logged.
4-13 13:10
Use props
eclipsek
lvl.2
Poland

djiuser_Z8UEdaLTrVXY Posted at 4-13 02:09

You need the 3 digit control number
4-13 15:09
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

eclipsek Posted at 4-13 09:40
Will the C1 Certification also be made for the UK CAA? I doubt that very large discrepancies will exist, so it would be very easy for DJI to implement this. Would make flights possible in the UK after 2025

HI there. Thanks for your inquiry. Based on your Forum drone avatar, you're using a DJI Mini 2 SE. If yes, We are sorry that the model does not meet the requirements of C1 regulations and cannot obtain C1 label. Thank you for your understanding.

4-13 15:10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

eclipsek Posted at 4-13 13:07
Thanks for ignoring my question regarding CAA

Hi there. I replied to your post here. Thank you.
4-13 15:11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_Z8UEdaLTrVXY Posted at 4-13 13:06
Thanx. But it lt doesent work. Croatia is last maybe to inplement registration numbers. So i will wait few days. I hope it will work.  Thax to dji to give us C1 markings.  So much thank you .

Sorry to hear about that. Could you please share to us the error prompt you encountered during the application? We look forward to helping you with that.
4-13 15:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules