registration C1 Air 2s
55259 581 1-14 00:49
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greglaz125
lvl.2

Greece

It is insane that this drone wasn't in the A1 category when it released in April 2021, yet the Mavic 3 that got released in November 2021, which was heavier and about the same size, had all the bells and whistles since day 1.They could have gone back and fix it.Not only they didn't, we had to fly in A2/3 and now we ended up flying it in A3 only, plus some countries find this drone to be illegal to fly anyway.

This doesn't have to do with Air 3 sales, as the problem was there since they released the Air2S.They REALLY unjustified this drone.It's just them doing things that don't make sense.
2-29 03:21
Use props
djiuser_zKEWkRFrlzts
lvl.2
Flight distance : 478245 ft
Portugal

Greglaz125 Posted at 2-29 03:21
It is insane that this drone wasn't in the A1 category when it released in April 2021, yet the Mavic 3 that got released in November 2021, which was heavier and about the same size, had all the bells and whistles since day 1.They could have gone back and fixed it.Not only they didn't, we had to fly in A2/3 and now we ended up flying it in A3 only, plus some countries find this drone to be illegal to fly anyway.

This doesn't have to do with Air 3 sales, as the problem was there since they released the Air2S.They REALLY unjustified this drone.It's just them doing things that don't make sense.

My biggest regret was buying the Air 2S and not waiting for the Mavic 3. But I've learned my lesson. I really hope DJI makes things right at last.
2-29 03:59
Use props
Greglaz125
lvl.2

Greece

djiuser_zKEWkRFrlzts Posted at 2-29 03:59
My biggest regret was buying the Air 2S and not waiting for the Mavic 3. But I've learned my lesson. I really hope DJI makes things right at last.

They will and don't feel bad about the Air2s.Besides...you never know with DJI.They just do whatever and being unfair for no reason.
2-29 05:22
Use props
djiuser_gyZ1BhdHJstl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2434085 ft
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 1-14 19:54
We understand the importance of this request. DJI is committed to complying with the new European Drone Regulation for other existing drone models. We will work with notified bodies to obtain additional drone certificates over the coming year. More details will be announced in due course. Have a nice day.

Network exception,Check your network connection.
3-10 10:54
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_gyZ1BhdHJstl Posted at 3-10 10:54
Network exception,Check your network connection.

Hi there. We are more than glad to help. May we know when do you get this error, what drone and remote controller are you using? Thank you.
3-11 02:27
Use props
djiuser_JkGGSiAmxZOi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79039 ft
France

DJI Tony Posted at 3-11 02:27
Hi there. We are more than glad to help. May we know when do you get this error, what drone and remote controller are you using? Thank you.

Hi,

We are near the middle of March and still no update about the C1 certification about the Air 2S. Where did it get stuck ? Does it postponed to "a later date" until Air 3 get sold conveniently ?
3-11 13:09
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Flight distance : 682438 ft
United States

djiuser_JkGGSiAmxZOi Posted at 3-11 13:09
Hi,

We are near the middle of March and still no update about the C1 certification about the Air 2S. Where did it get stuck ? Does it postponed to "a later date" until Air 3 get sold conveniently ?

That's just what I am thinking...
3-11 22:23
Use props
gibecas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3556345 ft
Italy

Everything is possible, I wouldn't even rule out some little games played by our euro bureaucrats...unfortunately. Happy to be proven wrong...
3-11 22:57
Use props
Zeb61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 145390 ft
Italy

I won't buy any other dji product if they won't respect their customers.
If Mini SE, Mini 2, Air 2S, SC, Action 2 are not enough...
3-11 23:05
Use props
Greglaz125
lvl.2

Greece

They said Early March.We are almost mid March, yet still no set date.Feels like they're playing with us.
3-12 00:37
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_JkGGSiAmxZOi Posted at 3-11 13:09
Hi,

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The exact date is to be determined by the dedicated EU authority. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
3-12 02:52
Use props
gibecas
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 3-12 02:52
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The exact date is to be determined by the dedicated EU authority. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you, this concise and always the same answer only strengthens my belief that the delay in certification is mainly caused by the European authority for reasons independent of DJI...Obviously without any regard for the citizens of the European Union as usual.. .
3-12 04:16
Use props
josePG
lvl.2
Spain

The exact date is to be determined by the dedicated EU authority.

We already know that, we have been suffering from the same response for months. But the question is: is there any progress or any breakthrough?
3-12 07:16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

gibecas Posted at 3-12 04:16
Thank you, this concise and always the same answer only strengthens my belief that the delay in certification is mainly caused by the European authority for reasons independent of DJI...Obviously without any regard for the citizens of the European Union as usual.. .

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work diligently to address your request. Our team is doing everything possible to ensure the best experience for our valued customers. We will keep you informed of any progress.
3-13 02:17
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Spain

gibecas Posted at 3-12 04:16
Thank you, this concise and always the same answer only strengthens my belief that the delay in certification is mainly caused by the European authority for reasons independent of DJI...Obviously without any regard for the citizens of the European Union as usual.. .
Then why DJI is announcing that the certification and RID for the Air2S are going to come this March if that decission only depends of the UE authorities???
3-13 11:10
Use props
gibecas
lvl.4
Italy

Fozando Posted at 3-13 11:10
Then why DJI is announcing that the certification and RID for the Air2S is going to come this March if that decission only depends of the UE authorities???

I assume that DJI follows established standard procedures to achieve its goals and I find it difficult to believe that it improvised the certification of this drone. Just my opinion.Along the way something went wrong...
3-13 12:16
Use props
gibecas
lvl.4
Italy

gibecas Posted at 3-13 12:16
I assume that DJI follows established standard procedures to achieve its goals and I find it difficult to believe that it improvised the certification of this drone. Just my opinion.

Along the way something went wrong...
3-13 12:19
Use props
Frank Schneider
New

Germany

Gibt es schon Neuigkeiten bezüglich C1-Label? Seit fast 2 Jahren Versprechungen daß das C1-Label kommen wird, dann im Dez. das C1-Label kommt Januar aber nix ist gekommen  man  soll Geduld haben es kommt mitte Februar und es ist nix gekommen man solle sich doch bitte auf anfang März gedulden es kahm auch da nix, dann auf mitte März gedulden!! Heute haben wir den 15 März und meine Geduld ist allmählich am Ende.
Wann kommt das C1-Label nun?? kommt es überhaupt noch?? mehr Infos vom DJI-TEAM wären wünschenswert.
3-15 07:38
Use props
fredbotton75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1832001 ft
  • >>>
France

DJI Tony Posted at 3-12 02:52

That is strange! C1 class is certified and delivered by a notified body (designated by a EU country national authority), not the "EU authority". Do you have an explanation for that reference to "EU authority"?
3-15 14:26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fredbotton75 Posted at 3-15 14:26
That is strange! C1 class is certified and delivered by a notified body (designated by a EU country national authority), not the "EU authority". Do you have an explanation for that reference to "EU authority"?

Hi. Let me confirm this with the relevant team. I will be back with an update. Thank you for your patience.
3-16 03:13
Use props
FPVcaptain
lvl.2
Flight distance : 864652 ft
  • >>>
Spain

It is fair that we know the news about the c1 label for the Air2s, since there are many of us who need it to make certain flights for our work. Otherwise, buy a remote ID (external) as required in Europe. We have trusted our purchase in DJI products and they leave us with a useless drone for many scenarios.

They could also activate the remote ID while the c1 tag update is not released, since the incorporation of the remote ID solves the flight in some scenarios such as STS.

3-16 03:51
Use props
FPVcaptain
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 3-16 03:13
Hi. Let me confirm this with the relevant team. I will be back with an update. Thank you for your patience.

Let's hope it's good news. The victims are always the end user.
3-16 04:40
Use props
AlmaLibre
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328478 ft
Czechia

I don't trust DJI, I don't believe at all that they are doing everything to get us C1 with the Air2S. This situation suits them. It supports sales of new drones already with the label. Every month we hear, you have to persevere. STILL NOTHING HAPPENS!!!

PS: next time I will change my mind whether to buy a DJI product or rather Autel
3-16 21:44
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

AlmaLibre Posted at 3-16 21:44
I don't trust DJI, I don't believe at all that they are doing everything to get us C1 with the Air2S. This situation suits them. It supports sales of new drones already with the label. Every month we hear, you have to persevere. STILL NOTHING HAPPENS!!!

PS: next time I will change my mind whether to buy a DJI product or rather Autel

I do not own any Autel drone and then I’m not too much informed. Do you know how many existing Autel drones have been back certified ? As far as I know, they promised but up to now they did not certfied any.
3-17 00:00
Use props
fansd8c9ca1c
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

FabioV Posted at 3-17 00:00
I do not own any Autel drone and then I’m not too much informed. Do you know how many existing Autel drones have been back certified ? As far as I know, they promised but up to now they did not certfied any.

3-17 00:35
Use props
fansd8c9ca1c
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

Autel Robotics EVO Max Series Achieves C2 Certification
3-17 00:40
Use props
josePG
lvl.2
Spain

Anything to add?

To be informed is not your among your virtues. that's for sure
3-17 00:58
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FPVcaptain Posted at 3-16 04:40

I understand. Still waiting for a response. I will give an update as soon as they reply. Thank you for your patience.
3-17 01:39
Use props
Greglaz125
lvl.2

Greece

AlmaLibre Posted at 3-16 21:44

Like I said before.The problem with Air2S existed since launch and could never fly in A1, but half a year later, Mavic 3, which was heavier, could do that since day 1.It's not because of Air 3 or other newer drones.Don't spread misinformation.Besides....DJI is DJI.A lot of things don't make sense with em, like with the sticks they're selling.Just one standard set of shape and size of sticks.What if I don't like them?Can't they sell different shapes and sizes to reach out to a wider crowd?See?No sense.
3-17 03:14
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

josePG Posted at 3-17 00:58
Anything to add?

To be informed is not your among your virtues. that's for sure

Yes, and being polite is not between the yours
3-17 05:05
Use props
AlmaLibre
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328478 ft
Czechia

Greglaz125 Posted at 3-17 03:14
Like I said before.The problem with Air2S existed since launch and could never fly in A1, but half a year later, Mavic 3, which was heavier, could do that since day 1.It's not because of Air 3 or other newer drones.Don't spread misinformation.Besides....DJI is DJI.A lot of things don't make sense with em, like with the sticks they're selling.Just one standard set of shape and size of sticks.What if I don't like them?Can't they sell different shapes and sizes to reach out to a wider crowd?See?No sense.

it's my opinion, not misinformation...you're confusing concepts with impressions
3-17 10:45
Use props
josePG
lvl.2
Spain

FabioV Posted at 3-17 05:05
Yes, and being polite is not between the yours

FavioV:
3-17 14:19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FPVcaptain Posted at 3-16 04:40

Hello, FPVcaptain. Thank you for patiently waiting. You are correct. The C1 class is certified and delivered by a notified body (designated by an EU country national authority), not the "EU authority". We deeply apologize and we appreciate your patience and understanding.
3-18 01:50
Use props
FPVcaptain
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 3-18 01:50
Hello, FPVcaptain. Thank you for patiently waiting. You are correct. The C1 class is certified and delivered by a notified body (designated by an EU country national authority), not the "EU authority". We deeply apologize and we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hello.
DJI hasn't told you when the c1 of the Air2S will be available?
Can't you activate remote ID while class C1 dialing is delayed?
3-18 02:45
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Spain

FPVcaptain Posted at 3-18 02:45
Hello.

This silence smells bad...
3-18 03:52
Use props
KaBoomEnte
New

Germany

When do we get C1 for Air2s? Is it even real?
3-18 05:31
Use props
FPVcaptain
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

Fozando Posted at 3-18 03:52
This silence smells bad...

Once again DJI abandoning and ceasing to support users who have purchased products 1 or 2 years ago. This is embarrassing.
3-18 05:33
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KaBoomEnte Posted at 3-18 05:31
When do we get C1 for Air2s? Is it even real?

We are currently cooperating with the relevant EU country national authority, and the specific launch date depends on them. Rest assured we're working with them to get more information so you can get an update soon. We appreciate your understanding.
3-19 01:56
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FPVcaptain Posted at 3-18 02:45
Hello.

HI. There is no specific launch date yet as it depends on the EU country authority. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
3-19 02:01
Use props
FPVcaptain
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

I don't understand how an update is so complicated to launch.... Nor do I understand that the EU or any EU country is responsible for the delay. I think the Air3S is close and DJI is no longer interested in the Air2S and will leave it for when they have nothing to launch. I will not fall into the trap of buying a new drone just for that... I will buy an external remote ID for €150 and continue with my Air2S.... I use drones as a work tool, not to play. For me this is something serious. Every day I become more disappointed with DJI...
3-19 02:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules