registration C1 Air 2s
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Greglaz125 Posted at 4-9 10:55
Toxic idiot.Im done and it shows in number 277 post.Us trolls and you the smart guy.Go F yourself.I don't care if I get banned.F like you exist everywhere.
no you wont be banned since i wont complain about your attitude.

Basically this guy consider you as a guru, and i like the answer you gave him. But you maybe have different understanding of English language. I already noticed that people from Greece easy feel offended.
4-9 10:58
Use props
Greglaz125
lvl.2

Greece

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-9 10:58
no you wont be banned since i wont complain about your attitude.

Basically this guy consider you as a guru, and i like the answer you gave him. But you maybe have different understanding of English language. I already noticed that people from Greece easy feel offended.

I created this account real fast to share a few opinions/thoughts of mine with others, ask a few things myself.Somehow, I got dragged into this mess.Ive seen REAL bad toxicity happening to ppl and me for 15 years in one of the worst communities (gaming community), enough for a lifetime.When someone's toxic, they don't stop at anything.To me, it looked from the beginning that you wanted to find an excuse to get back to me, which I described you perfectly fine in a previous post.You fit the description.I came here thinking that I was gonna talk to grown men for serious stuff for once.Turns out, they exist even here, and it's your attitude.I don't have the time or energy to deal with you ok?

If you were talking about something positive as you say, just to realize with whom you're talking, I take it all back.It's the previous responses and these emoticons you posted that set me off.It's not hard to imagine that combo.I hope we end this right here right now.Not in the mood so....pls.
4-9 12:20
Use props
Greglaz125
lvl.2

Greece

Also this topic needs to get locked as ppl have long exhausted the subject, and if anything new happens, let the company make an official pinned thread to share the news.It's the best thing for all.People are just being sidetracked and off topic at this point.
4-9 12:23
Use props
eclipsek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221952 ft
Poland

Greglaz125 Posted at 4-9 10:55
Toxic idiot.Im done and it shows in number 277 post.Us trolls and you the smart guy.Go F yourself.I don't care if I get banned.F like you exist everywhere.Not gonna waste my time anymore with this thread and your typical kind.You just can't seem to understand anything, whether I tried to talk to you the nice way or not.All communities are filled with at least one piece of S like you.
Ironic that you have said that there are toxic people here 20 times and then when corrected proceed to go tell them to f+ck off. (I don't remember the "toxic" guy telling you that)

Also in your words: "If you can't take other ppls comments and correct them for being wrong, and do it in a better manner, then why be here? Why read them?To respond like this?"

Adding extra to this, you mentioned in a more recent comment that you were "dragged into this" but in order to get "dragged into this" you would have to check the forums every day because they don't send notifications.
4-9 12:32
Use props
eclipsek
lvl.2
Poland

That petty drama aside, most support people I've talked to and forum mods refuse to speak about the topic whatsoever recently, I think that either their management expects a huge delay or total cancellation.
4-9 12:36
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Greglaz125 Posted at 4-9 12:20
I created this account real fast to share a few opinions/thoughts of mine with others, ask a few things myself.Somehow, I got dragged into this mess.Ive seen REAL bad toxicity happening to ppl and me for 15 years in one of the worst communities (gaming community), enough for a lifetime.When someone's toxic, they don't stop at anything.To me, it looked from the beginning that you wanted to find an excuse to get back to me, which I described you perfectly fine in a previous post.You fit the description.I came here thinking that I was gonna talk to grown men for serious stuff for once.Turns out, they exist even here, and it's your attitude.I don't have the time or energy to deal with you ok?

If you were talking about something positive as you say, just to realize with whom you're talking, I take it all back.It's the previous responses and these emoticons you posted that set me off.It's not hard to imagine that combo.I hope we end this right here right now.Not in the mood so....pls.

For my part, no bad mood, far from me the odea to insult you.  

I also thanked you for recognizing your error regarding your intervention on the altitude limits, that must have escaped your notice.  By the way you were not concerned by the troll definition, re read carefully please.

On the other hand, the guy who describes you as a guru and derides you, to him you answer “correct”.  I thought it was a sarcastic response, hence the smile emoticon because I found it a clever response.  but obviously the story is different.  

I don't blame you, I think the use of English has something to do with it.  However, if you want to insult you can continue safely, I won't go looking for a moderator.  

Sorry you took things that way.
4-9 12:49
Use props
AlmaLibre
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328478 ft
Czechia

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-9 05:36
Wow, how strong you are going, my friend !

First of all, I kindly invite you to open a world map.

I did not notice that you are from Lithuania...I'm even more surprised by your opinion...
I remember very well the aftertaste of one correct opinion in the days before 89 years ago here in the former Czechoslovakia
4-9 12:52
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

eclipsek Posted at 4-9 12:36
That petty drama aside, most support people I've talked to and forum mods refuse to speak about the topic whatsoever recently, I think that either their management expects a huge delay or total cancellation.

There is a scent of cancellation but nothing is lost.  

I don't see what could block the certification at this point while for the other models it went well.  A propeller problem or non-compliant airframe shape may be.  Something that would be too costly for DJI in terms of manufacturing and distribution of spare parts.  
Or a simple business strategy.  

What is painful is this silence.  In my case for flight A1 we have other certified or legacy model to replace the Air2s, but I imagine for those who have no other options.  They will have to take out the credit card or become illegal (Which I don't recommend of course).
4-9 13:00
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

AlmaLibre Posted at 4-9 12:52
I did not notice that you are from Lithuania...I'm even more surprised by your opinion...
I remember very well the aftertaste of one correct opinion in the days before 89 years ago here in the former Czechoslovakia

No worries its fine.  

What I mean is that to take your example of speed, there is a difference between saying "I sometimes drive above the speed limit" vs "go ahead guys, drive, it's perfectly legal".  

The first doesn't shock me, everyone does what they want, although this kind of statement proclaimed in public does not serve the community in the eyes of those who make the regulations.  
And the last one is clearly dangerous because the novice who comes across it will assimilate it and take it for the truth.  It's human, we're all more or less like that, we find it easier to believe what suits us.
4-9 13:06
Use props
josePG
lvl.2
Spain

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-9 12:49

I also thanked you for recognizing your error regarding your intervention on the altitude limits, that must have escaped your notice.  By the way you were not concerned by the troll definition, re read carefully please.

You have 3 replies talking over and over about a comment that wasn't for you. It seems that you are continue looking for confrontation over an issue that did not concern you. Mind your own business, boy!
4-9 13:46
Use props
Greglaz125
lvl.2

Greece

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-9 12:49

Yes sorry about that.The mix of previous comments to that one gave me a wrong impression.It's just that texting doesn't have feelings.It would be different for me to hear you say it.Text doesn't carry it the same way.Sorry again.
4-9 14:19
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Greglaz125 Posted at 4-9 14:19
Yes sorry about that.The mix of previous comments to that one gave me a wrong impression.It's just that texting doesn't have feelings.It would be different for me to hear you say it.Text doesn't carry it the same way.Sorry again.

No worries, everything is fine.
4-9 19:43
Use props
JJRplus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16686 ft

Netherlands

Well according to this guy the current rumors are saying the C1 certification won't be ready till the end of may...
https://www.reddit.com/r/dji/comments/18w06g5/comment/kymdhn6/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

No idea about the source but we have at least something to go with

4-10 01:07
Use props
Dixon Cox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1354108 ft
Poland

I wouldn't trust reddit "rumors"
4-10 01:13
Use props
JJRplus
lvl.2

Netherlands

Dixon Cox Posted at 4-10 01:13
I wouldn't trust reddit "rumors"

No I usually don't but at this point theres really nothing else
4-10 01:16
Use props
Ulf Pedersen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11634364 ft
Denmark

Kal1x Posted at 4-9 01:06
Do you guys think, there is a possibility that DJI is awaiting for updating DJI Fly app on Avata 2 premiere, so then it will be announced that Air 2s got C1?

The thought has also crossed my mind that we won't be notified until after April 11
4-10 02:01
Use props
Ulf Pedersen
lvl.3
Denmark

LV_Forestry Posted at 4-9 13:00
There is a scent of cancellation but nothing is lost.  

I don't see what could block the certification at this point while for the other models it went well.  A propeller problem or non-compliant airframe shape may be.  Something that would be too costly for DJI in terms of manufacturing and distribution of spare parts.  

Yes, I have lifted my Mini 2 out of the "moth bag" I can fly it legally, where I otherwise needed to be able to fly over people
4-10 02:06
Use props
Ulf Pedersen
lvl.3
Denmark

JJRplus Posted at 4-10 01:07
Well according to this guy the current rumors are saying the C1 certification won't be ready till the end of may...
https://www.reddit.com/r/dji/comments/18w06g5/comment/kymdhn6/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

after all, rumors also get good nutrition when we have the "noisy" silence from DJI
4-10 02:08
Use props
JJRplus
lvl.2

Netherlands

Ulf Pedersen Posted at 4-10 02:08
after all, rumors also get good nutrition when we have the "noisy" silence from DJI

I mean...

Theoretically, someone should know something
And also someone should know this someone

Im taking anything at this point, boy is starving
4-10 02:18
Use props
Cyberchriss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69678 ft
Germany

JJRplus Posted at 4-10 01:07

Hmmmmm - I have to plan my greek holiday early June :/
4-10 02:32
Use props
Ulf Pedersen
lvl.3
Denmark

Cyberchriss Posted at 4-10 02:32
Hmmmmm - I have to plan my greek holiday early June :/

Then you should probably get hold of TÜV Rheinland, I think there is an official who drags it out

Ordnung muß sein, as they say in Germany
4-10 02:49
Use props
Ulf Pedersen
lvl.3
Denmark

Ulf Pedersen Posted at 4-10 02:49
Then you should probably get hold of TÜV Rheinland, I think there is an official who drags it out

Ordnung muß sein, as they say in Germany

Think this is where TÜV Rheinland and DJI can't agree

COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) 2019/945

Then Maximum sound power level had to be 85 Db
2 years later it should be at a maximum of 83 dB
and after 4 years at a maximum of 81 dB
4-10 03:02
Use props
gstr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 673327 ft
Poland

DJI if you got problems with C1, release RemoteID firmware first. For some people it might be enough. I got (N)STS licence and the only thing I am missing is RemoteID.
4-10 05:42
Use props
FPVcaptain
lvl.2
Flight distance : 864652 ft
  • >>>
Spain

gstr Publicado el 4-10 05:42
DJI, si tienes problemas con C1, primero lanza el firmware RemoteID. Para algunas personas puede ser suficiente. Obtuve la licencia (N)STS y lo único que me falta es RemoteID.

Exactly.... there are many waiting for the remote ID for flights in STS... If we had the remote ID, there are many who could wait for the c1 delay.
4-10 05:58
Use props
Jozzino Air 2S
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60843 ft
Italy

DJI: patience is running out... we can't check every day whether the new firmware for our air 2s has been released. We should close this update soon. Thank you and good day.
4-10 06:39
Use props
djiuser_NdQxczybDKB7
lvl.1

Germany

Jozzino Air 2S Posted at 4-10 06:39
DJI: patience is running out... we can't check every day whether the new firmware for our air 2s has been released. We should close this update soon. Thank you and good day.

https://twitter.com/DJISupport/status/1776411356012654872

DJI Support
@DJISupport
Hello, there. Thank you for your follow-up. We are currently cooperating with the relevant EU authorities, and the specific launch date depends on them. Rest assured we're working with them to get more information so you can get an update soon. Thank you for your patience.
4-10 07:10
Use props
tiagosmc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 478245 ft
Portugal

djiuser_NdQxczybDKB7 Posted at 4-10 07:10
https://twitter.com/DJISupport/status/1776411356012654872

Let's just hope that next they will not say "C1 is no longer possible because of the relevant EU authorities". We already know that EU authorities have nothing to do with this, unless they're trying to lobby some legislation change and are waiting for the bill to pass lol. The certification is done by a notified body, not by the "EU authorities".
4-10 07:18
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Flight distance : 682438 ft
Spain

tiagosmc Posted at 4-10 07:18
Let's just hope that next they will not say "C1 is no longer possible because of the relevant EU authorities". We already know that EU authorities have nothing to do with this, unless they're trying to lobby some legislation change and are waiting for the bill to pass lol. The certification is done by a notified body, not by the "EU authorities".

"C1 is no longer possible because of the relevant EU authorities"

Hope not to read this in the future DJI, hope not to read it... DJI Tony and DJI Diana I know that you are reading this
4-10 08:11
Use props
fansd8c9ca1c
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640367 ft
Poland

Gert Kracht Posted at 4-9 01:17
As I chose to buy the Air 2S on January 18th 2024 on basis of the DJI announcement that the Air 2S will have a C1 classification, I now stand at a point I have to choose: wait or sell everything.
Information about the C1 certificate has spread to websites and forums all over the world. First end of Januari, then begin of March. Someone had made that decision to spread that information and answer for it. It is incorrect, and it is liable. I found several websites quoting DJI or spreading incorrect information: Air2S has C1 certification. This is a serious problem.

I did exactly the same...ehh.
4-10 10:42
Use props
djiuser_Ahx51QrtXawJ
lvl.1

Belgium

Dear DJI, i am very happy with the DJI drones i have. But would like to know when the DJI Air 2s get a update to get C1 certified. I used this great drone for many things, like earning business, but i van only fly it now in C3 and that is killing for the business (filming organized hiking trips with customers). First the Air 2S will recieve the C1 certification in January 2024, later i read beginning of March 2024. We ar now in April 2024 and i still miss a firmware update wich helps me to get the Air 2s C1 certificated. Could you please inform me (and other Air 2s users) when this C1 registration for the Air 2s can be expected ? Thank you in advance.
4-10 11:14
Use props
Ulf Pedersen
lvl.3
Denmark

tiagosmc Posted at 4-10 07:18

Yes, they write that themselves

https://www.tuv.com/presse/de/me ... -eu-richtlinie.html
4-10 11:56
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_Ahx51QrtXawJ Posted at 4-10 11:14
Dear DJI, i am very happy with the DJI drones i have. But would like to know when the DJI Air 2s get a update to get C1 certified. I used this great drone for many things, like earning business, but i van only fly it now in C3 and that is killing for the business (filming organized hiking trips with customers). First the Air 2S will recieve the C1 certification in January 2024, later i read beginning of March 2024. We ar now in April 2024 and i still miss a firmware update wich helps me to get the Air 2s C1 certificated. Could you please inform me (and other Air 2s users) when this C1 registration for the Air 2s can be expected ? Thank you in advance.

Hello there. We are currently cooperating with the relevant EU authorities, and the specific launch date depends on them. Rest assured we're working with them to get more information so you can get an update soon. Thank you for your understanding and support.
4-10 22:02
Use props
djiuser_GzeZ2Cj9TQVy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 124547 ft
Romania

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-10 22:02
Hello there. We are currently cooperating with the relevant EU authorities, and the specific launch date depends on them. Rest assured we're working with them to get more information so you can get an update soon. Thank you for your understanding and support.

COPY/PASTE answer ?!
4-10 23:12
Use props
Frank1177
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61575 ft

Germany

Hi all,

maybe we will get some Info here:

https://fragdenstaat.de/a/305763

BR,
Frank
4-10 23:37
Use props
djiuser_GBRTZypQJF1z
lvl.1

Sweden

Is it for sure it is TUV who is working with the certification?
For example it looks like it was SGS North America Inc who did it on Air 3
4-11 02:03
Use props
eclipsek
lvl.2
Poland

djiuser_GBRTZypQJF1z Posted at 4-11 02:03
For example it looks like it was SGS North America Inc who did it on Air 3

No, nothing is sure about this, there's is nothing concrete only rumors
4-11 02:07
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Spain

They have to be tired of typing that comment again and again and again....
4-11 02:10
Use props
JJRplus
lvl.2

Netherlands

4-11 02:49
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Spain

You made my day
4-11 03:05
Use props
Ulf Pedersen
lvl.3
Denmark

djiuser_GBRTZypQJF1z Posted at 4-11 02:03
For example it looks like it was SGS North America Inc who did it on Air 3

Now the EU is in Europe, so I wonder if you choose a local company
4-11 03:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules