57721 650 1-14 00:49
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlmaLibre
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328478 ft
Czechia

dproject Posted at 3-28 12:19
Honestly, I'm sad to see how many Air 2s users don't know what the future of this model is. I have a strange feeling that he won't get this certificate. There will be two solutions. Sell or buy Air 3. Air 2s has already lost a lot of value due to this problem. I don't know if I want to buy a DJI product again. This shouldn't surprise me. This is how a monopolist behaves. Greetings to everyone

... I'm thinking exactly the same thing... big mess with the C1
3-28 12:35
Use props
FPVcaptain
lvl.2
Flight distance : 864652 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Honestly, I'm sad to see how many Air 2s users don't know what the future of this model is. I have a strange feeling that he won't get this certificate. There will be two solutions. Sell or buy Air 3. Air 2s has already lost a lot of value due to this problem. I don't know if I want to buy a DJI product again. This shouldn't surprise me. This is how a monopolist behaves. Greetings to everyone

No te aconsejo para nada el Air3.
3-28 15:17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

I understand your concerns regarding the future of the Air 2s model, and I can appreciate how the uncertainty surrounding its certification can be frustrating. We are actively collaborating with the relevant EU authorities, and the specific launch date is contingent upon their decisions. I assure you that we are dedicated to obtaining more information, and we are committed to providing updates as soon as we can. It's disheartening to see the impact this has had on the value of the Air 2s. I can imagine how this uncertainty might lead to considering alternatives or feeling hesitant about purchasing DJI products in the future. Your feedback is genuinely important, and it's essential for us to address these concerns. Your sentiment won't go unnoticed, and we'll strive to improve your experience. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.
3-28 15:41
Use props
Zeb61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 145390 ft
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 3-28 15:41
I understand your concerns regarding the future of the Air 2s model, and I can appreciate how the uncertainty surrounding its certification can be frustrating. We are actively collaborating with the relevant EU authorities, and the specific launch date is contingent upon their decisions. I assure you that we are dedicated to obtaining more information, and we are committed to providing updates as soon as we can. It's disheartening to see the impact this has had on the value of the Air 2s. I can imagine how this uncertainty might lead to considering alternatives or feeling hesitant about purchasing DJI products in the future. Your feedback is genuinely important, and it's essential for us to address these concerns. Your sentiment won't go unnoticed, and we'll strive to improve your experience. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

A signal that DJI has a real interest in Air 2S improvement could be a pre-release of the forthcoming firmware, leaving the full C1 labeling at a future step.
This could also support massive testing and, on the other side, a better feeling from all us.
3-28 21:12
Use props
dproject
lvl.2
Flight distance : 829049 ft
Poland

I understand your concerns regarding the future of the Air 2s model, and I can appreciate how the uncertainty surrounding its certification can be frustrating. We are actively collaborating with the relevant EU authorities, and the specific launch date is contingent upon their decisions. I assure you that we are dedicated to obtaining more information, and we are committed to providing updates as soon as we can. It's disheartening to see the impact this has had on the value of the Air 2s. I can imagine how this uncertainty might lead to considering alternatives or feeling hesitant about purchasing DJI products in the future. Your feedback is genuinely important, and it's essential for us to address these concerns. Your sentiment won't go unnoticed, and we'll strive to improve your experience. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

Thank you for your answer. I would like to believe that this topic will be closed soon and the drone will receive a certificate. I wish DJI would not forget about its older drones. I know that we need to develop, but as a consumer I am not sure that in a moment the new model will not have the same problems as with Air 2s. I think that many users are willing to accept higher prices as long as DJI supports its models and not just focuses on building new models. This is how you build your position on the market. Thanks to this, people will come back to you. Not only in China, but in other sometimes smaller countries. Regards
3-28 22:53
Use props
Buressy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1105033 ft
  • >>>
France

Any news about C1 label for Air2S? The label was due by end of March. We are today March 29. Please let us have an update!
3-29 02:13
Use props
Jozzino Air 2S
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60843 ft
Italy

Hi everyone, it was actually scheduled for early March...
3-29 02:18
Use props
AlmaLibre
lvl.2
Czechia

Buressy Posted at 3-29 02:13
Any news about C1 label for Air2S? The label was due by end of March. We are today March 29. Please let us have an update!

If you read the thread, you will find that even DJI does not know when it will be...
3-29 02:43
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35157 ft
  • >>>
Germany

So just for understanding. Does this mean that the entire 27 eu-countries are waiting for the TÜV Rheinland for the certification of the Air2s?
3-29 05:13
Use props
JJRplus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16686 ft

Netherlands

If only we could get an actual human explanation instead of the same bs copy paste answer.
All support answers in this thread mean absolutely nothing.

I don't want to "be heard", I want to know if, and when the C1 certification is coming.
Summer is around the corner, the best opportunities are coming. I only own the air 2s. I need to know if my drone is going to be worthless.

Without any info, I cannot prepare/adapt.

If you cannot provide a timeframe, at least provide some technical details regarding the certification process, so we can determine for ourselves the possible risks.

Stop giving us empty/useless words.
3-29 05:30
Use props
eclipsek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 221952 ft
Poland

The issue here is that DJI is not transparent, if they would tell the whole truth they could easily gain more trust.
3-29 07:01
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

dproject Posted at 3-28 22:53
Thank you for your answer. I would like to believe that this topic will be closed soon and the drone will receive a certificate. I wish DJI would not forget about its older drones. I know that we need to develop, but as a consumer I am not sure that in a moment the new model will not have the same problems as with Air 2s. I think that many users are willing to accept higher prices as long as DJI supports its models and not just focuses on building new models. This is how you build your position on the market. Thanks to this, people will come back to you. Not only in China, but in other sometimes smaller countries. Regards

Your feedback is well received. Appreciate your patience, dproject.
3-29 09:34
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Zeb61 Posted at 3-28 21:12
A signal that DJI has a real interest in Air 2S improvement could be a pre-release of the forthcoming firmware, leaving the full C1 labeling at a future step.
This could also support massive testing and, on the other side, a better feeling from all us.

Thanks for your understanding. As always, feel free to reach out at any time for any inquiries you might have in the future. We're always here to help.
3-29 09:35
Use props
djiuser_WaR4n0fFpoHx
lvl.2

Switzerland

AlmaLibre Posted at 3-16 21:44
I don't trust DJI, I don't believe at all that they are doing everything to get us C1 with the Air2S. This situation suits them. It supports sales of new drones already with the label. Every month we hear, you have to persevere. STILL NOTHING HAPPENS!!!

PS: next time I will change my mind whether to buy a DJI product or rather Autel

That’s the best joke so far. There’s no consumer drone from Autel with a C-certification. The process of EVO V3 (clone of Mavic 3) is on it’s way….
3-29 09:58
Use props
LRBlog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 421293 ft
Ireland

I understand your concerns regarding the future of the Air 2s model, and I can appreciate how the uncertainty surrounding its certification can be frustrating. We are actively collaborating with the relevant EU authorities, and the specific launch date is contingent upon their decisions. I assure you that we are dedicated to obtaining more information, and we are committed to providing updates as soon as we can. It's disheartening to see the impact this has had on the value of the Air 2s. I can imagine how this uncertainty might lead to considering alternatives or feeling hesitant about purchasing DJI products in the future. Your feedback is genuinely important, and it's essential for us to address these concerns. Your sentiment won't go unnoticed, and we'll strive to improve your experience. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

You are reading my mind. If this product remains the brick that it currently is, despite having my A1/A3 and going for my A2, I'll be forced to look at brands that demonstrate some kind of loyalty to their customers. First January was promised and then March, which clearly isn't happening.
3-29 11:49
Use props
AlmaLibre
lvl.2
Czechia

djiuser_WaR4n0fFpoHx Posted at 3-29 09:58
That’s the best joke so far. There’s no consumer drone from Autel with a C-certification. The process of EVO V3 (clone of Mavic 3) is on it’s way….

so what?? they don't have labels... they sure don't promise like DJI
3-29 14:14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

LRBlog Posted at 3-29 11:49
You are reading my mind. If this product remains the brick that it currently is, despite having my A1/A3 and going for my A2, I'll be forced to look at brands that demonstrate some kind of loyalty to their customers. First January was promised and then March, which clearly isn't happening.

We'll take note of your feedback. As previously mentioned, we'll strive to improve your flying experience. Appreciate your patience.
3-29 15:15
Use props
dito888
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2200919 ft
Germany

Now we have end of March, i'am so excited which month will be announced next
3-29 20:35
Use props
djiuser_uBuJ9UVMhypB
New
Finland

Dji air2s owners, please don't buy a single dji product until this c1 is ready.
3-30 00:41
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gert Kracht Posted at 3-27 05:02
Which EU country authority is that? Is this something each country authority has to decide? Or just one EU authority? It's not EASA?

Hi. It's a third-party certification agency designated by the European Union.
3-30 00:41
Use props
djiuser_wI6y6XJ7XKQj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95115 ft

United Kingdom

It would seem that I have purchased a drone which cannot be flown anywhere near houses or people. DJI saying certification is coming soon is bovine scatology.
3-30 02:58
Use props
FPVcaptain
lvl.2
Flight distance : 864652 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I am not returning my Air2S because I have had it for 1 year... But all those people who bought it because it was going to have the C1 label, can return it arguing that it is getting further and further away... The purchase is the only weapon we have to defend ourselves of large companies that do not value us... and I'm not just talking about DJI, I'm talking about any company.
3-30 04:51
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 3-29 15:15
We'll take note of your feedback. As previously mentioned, we'll strive to improve your flying experience. Appreciate your patience.

My flying experience with DJI drones is already good enough. But it's not the same with the DJI communication experience. Here the users are struggling because there was an announcement about the C1 certification at the end of January, then another one telling the certification was delayed to early march. Now we are at the end of march and no updates are provided. This is really frustrating: people who invested on your products do not deserve this.
A transparent information  from your side will be much more appreciated than all the vague statements you're sharing since the beginning of march.
3-30 07:49
Use props
djiuser_Xuz8yCPXp2ks
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 3-30 00:41
Hi. It's a third-party certification agency designated by the European Union.

Which third-party certification agency designated by the european union is that?

Can we contact them for more relevant updates than DJI is delivering?
3-30 12:39
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

FabioV Posted at 3-30 07:49
My flying experience with DJI drones is already good enough. But it's not the same with the DJI communication experience. Here the users are struggling because there was an announcement about the C1 certification at the end of January, then another one telling the certification was delayed to early march. Now we are at the end of march and no updates are provided. This is really frustrating: people who invested on your products do not deserve this.
A transparent information  from your side will be much more appreciated than all the vague statements you're sharing since the beginning of march.

I understand your your frustrations in relation to this matter. But rest assured that we are actively communicating with the relevant EU authorities. Again, thank you for your patience.
3-30 13:13
Use props
LRBlog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 421293 ft
Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 3-29 15:15

Patience? Not very much left now. That Fimi X8 Pro might do instead.. And it magically has Remote ID.
3-30 16:47
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 3-30 13:13
I understand your your frustrations in relation to this matter. But rest assured that we are actively communicating with the relevant EU authorities. Again, thank you for your patience.

What we're asking for is that DJI actively and transparently communicates also with their customers, not only with EU authorities.
3-31 00:32
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Xuz8yCPXp2ks Posted at 3-30 12:39
Which third-party certification agency designated by the european union is that?

Can we contact them for more relevant updates than DJI is delivering?

Hi. Let me confirm if we can provide that information. I'll keep you posted. Thank you for your patience.
3-31 03:08
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

I am upset. First of April and nothing.
3-31 04:48
Use props
djiuser_Xuz8yCPXp2ks
lvl.1

Germany

DosPalotes Posted at 3-31 04:48
Guys, I really don't want to offend anyone, but what some people are saying here is not OK. We fly DJI drones because they are simply the best on the market. I started with a Yuneec Typhoon Q500 in 2016 and when I flew a Phantom3 Pro for the first time, I never flew anything other than DJI again.
So far I have had Dji Mini, Mini3 Pro, Air, AIr2, AIr2s, Mavic2 Zoom, Avata and FPV. When my DJI FPV suddenly stopped responding about 2 years ago and flew into a wall at over 100km/h, I got a brand new one from DJI, without a care refresh.
I opened a ticket and was able to send my old FPV to Hungary at DJI's expense and received a completely new FPV with battery for free.

I hope every support staff knows, that we as customers know the difference between them and the company they work for. Any criticism is against the company and not against the staff. I am sure the staff is working as best as they can with the little information they are given by DJI.

The so called "threats" against the company are absolutely understandable. Why would they do anything about those bad communication skills, if that doesn't mean a drop in sales? I will make sure to inform everyone who considers to buy a DJI product about the way, DJI is handeling this situation.

How about a regular update on their homepage, instead of burying information in facebook-posts and a hard to navigate forum?
3-31 05:24
Use props
eclipsek
lvl.2
Poland

DosPalotes Posted at 3-31 04:48
Guys, I really don't want to offend anyone, but what some people are saying here is not OK. We fly DJI drones because they are simply the best on the market. I started with a Yuneec Typhoon Q500 in 2016 and when I flew a Phantom3 Pro for the first time, I never flew anything other than DJI again.
So far I have had Dji Mini, Mini3 Pro, Air, AIr2, AIr2s, Mavic2 Zoom, Avata and FPV. When my DJI FPV suddenly stopped responding about 2 years ago and flew into a wall at over 100km/h, I got a brand new one from DJI, without a care refresh.
I opened a ticket and was able to send my old FPV to Hungary at DJI's expense and received a completely new FPV with battery for free.
In this capitalist world everyone votes with their wallets, if my wallet avoids DJI because of something, DJI will make damn sure that I will want to buy that product and fix that thing as long as it's profitable.
3-31 06:59
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

djiuser_Xuz8yCPXp2ks Posted at 3-31 05:24
I hope every support staff knows, that we as customers know the difference between them and the company they work for. Any criticism is against the company and not against the staff. I am sure the staff is working as best as they can with the little information they are given by DJI.

The so called "threats" against the company are absolutely understandable. Why would they do anything about those bad communication skills, if that doesn't mean a drop in sales? I will make sure to inform everyone who considers to buy a DJI product about the way, DJI is handeling this situation.

Believe it or not but my next one will be the BetaFPV Aquila16
3-31 08:46
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

FabioV Posted at 3-31 00:32
What we're asking for is that DJI actively and transparently communicates also with their customers, not only with EU authorities.

We're in the same page as we actively communicate with all of our customers and hear their thoughts and feedback. Thanks again for your patience.
3-31 11:22
Use props
eclipsek
lvl.2
Poland

Today the deadline has officially passed, and DJI has failed to deliver on its promise, quite a shame that an indefinite delay was not made (cancellation), made have things a lot more "TRANSPARENT"
3-31 14:29
Use props
josePG
Ban Posts
Spain

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
3-31 14:41
Use props
djiuser_Y0nvNzFBHFsl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69678 ft
Germany

1st of April 2004 and no positive feedback yet
3-31 23:10
Use props
djiuser_mSXHuCLdGa6K
lvl.2

Italy

Found where DJI got the c class certificates for other models: https://apps.applus.com/microsites/fecip/list?number=&name=SZ+DJI+Technology+Co.%2C+Ltd.
3-31 23:24
Use props
dproject
lvl.2
Flight distance : 829049 ft
Poland

Hello everyone. I think that if the issue doesn't move at the end of the month, I will think about selling it. I know I will lose, but it's hard to say. I will no longer purchase DJI CARE, nor will I buy insurance. I will sell the RC controller separately, and maybe someone will buy the Combo. Currently, I cannot even set RID, which should be operational from January in my country, on the controller. I bought it especially to help me at work. I wish you good luck and all the best.
4-1 00:46
Use props
djiuser_WaR4n0fFpoHx
lvl.2

Switzerland

AlmaLibre Posted at 3-29 14:14
so what??  they don't have labels... they sure don't promise like DJI

They promised in june. Yes JUNE. Since june not a single word. At least the heavier drone (EVO II V3) startet the process. Since today (1th april) I never saw a certified EVO II V3. Radio silence after JUNE. In june they told to be ready starting 1 january 2024.
4-1 01:10
Use props
djiuser_zKEWkRFrlzts
lvl.2
Flight distance : 478245 ft
Portugal

It's things like this that drive people away from the hobby. Not only we have to cope with the ever growing burocracy to be able to continue to fly, instead of making things easier the manufacturers actually make it worse by not making the drones compliant in time or at all. Meanwhile, my Air 2s and its batteries are aging and gathering dust because of this.
4-1 03:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules