video timestamp issues with Lightroom Classic
309 5 1-14 03:17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NYC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20169501 ft
United States

I know this is likely an Adobe Lightroom problem but figured this community might have a fix for this issue.

Problem: Mavic 3 Pro video files are 5 hours off and need to be adjusted on each import. (Lr Classic).  Photos are fine.

This was never an issue until about 6 months ago. Originally files were 4 hrs off. In the last month of so files are now 5 hrs off exactly. It's no big deal besides being kind of annoying to alter on each import. All files show correctly in the Finder. Also, if the 5 hr thing spills over into the next day, it'll add those videos incorrectly to the next day's folder.

Anyone else experiencing this?
1-14 03:17
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13363842 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wrong date/time on image and video files from Mavic 3 Pro
1-14 10:39
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. The timestamp of the video/pictures captured by the aircraft is from the App, which relies on the time settings of the mobile device/RC. If the App displays the correct time while the PC displays inconsistently, we position it as a computer issue, please change to another PC to double-check, or mainly refer to the time displayed in the App. Also, please check whether the time set in your mobile phone/ DJI RC is correct. We recommend connecting to the network to automatically synchronize the time or adjusting the time settings manually. Thank you.
1-15 03:12
Use props
NYC
lvl.2
United States

Johnnokomis Posted at 1-14 10:39
Wrong date/time on image and video files from Mavic 3 Pro

Thanks for linking me to this. Looks like a different issue though since my problem is strictly video clips (and Lightroom offsetting them exactly 5 hrs).
1-18 13:44
Use props
NYC
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-15 03:12
Hi there. The timestamp of the video/pictures captured by the aircraft is from the App, which relies on the time settings of the mobile device/RC. If the App displays the correct time while the PC displays inconsistently, we position it as a computer issue, please change to another PC to double-check, or mainly refer to the time displayed in the App. Also, please check whether the time set in your mobile phone/ DJI RC is correct. We recommend connecting to the network to automatically synchronize the time or adjusting the time settings manually. Thank you.

That makes sense. I think I'll bring my question/inquiry over to Adobe's forum. Thanks!
1-18 13:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

NYC Posted at 1-18 13:44
That makes sense. I think I'll bring my question/inquiry over to Adobe's forum. Thanks!

You are very much welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries. Have a nice day!
1-21 22:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules