DJI mini pro 3 newbie
480 4 1-14 11:58
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raptorbaby
New

United Kingdom

Hi, thanks for accepting me to the group. I am purchasing DJI MINI PRO 3. In simple terms what do I need to do to get it in the air ref registration. Its only going to be used as a toy... the Internet has totally lost me, is there a cost?

Thanks in advance, totally new to this

Matthew
1-14 11:58
Use props
NBGRobbo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12349 ft
United Kingdom

For the mini 3 pro (sub 250g) you just need an operator ID from the CAA, I think it's about £10.  Whilst you're at it it's worth getting a flyer ID, it's free and gives you an insight into the laws surrounding flying your drone.  https://register-drones.caa.co.uk/
1-14 12:31
Use props
Raptorbaby
New

United Kingdom

NBGRobbo Posted at 1-14 12:31
For the mini 3 pro (sub 250g) you just need an operator ID from the CAA, I think it's about £10.  Whilst you're at it it's worth getting a flyer ID, it's free and gives you an insight into the laws surrounding flying your drone.  https://register-drones.caa.co.uk/

Thanks for the for the fast response. There are so many people sayong many things, your help is most welcomed
1-14 12:34
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for showing interest in our product. We highly recommend that you coordinate with your local aviation authorities on the location where you are flying to have the needed rules for flying. If you have any technical concerns or other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead.
1-14 20:44
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

In addition to what has already been listed I recommend you read and then re-read the User Manual as it contains tons of useful information.  Also, I'd recommend to purchase Care Refresh.  
1-15 04:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules