error 16200202
260 1 1-14 12:54
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Volandoalto
lvl.1

Spain

I replaced the TOF (Time of Flight) cable on a neighbor's drone. When powered on, it could fly without any errors, successfully avoiding obstacles and returning autonomously. However, on another day, when we tried to power it on for flight, it couldn't take off. It displayed a red error stating "Vision sensor error 16200202." Everything else is functional; it powers on, the camera works perfectly, and IMU, gimbal sensors, etc., calibrate correctly. The issue seems to be isolated to this error.

I've read in some forums that DJI might intentionally trigger this error to necessitate a full repair through their system. Unfortunately, I can't send it for repair because I don't have the time to wait for that process.

Can you advise on what can be done?

1-14 12:54
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, We completely understand the need to repair the drone yourself but we highly advise sending it to DJI to guarantee flight safety. You can submit a repair request on the DJI official website or by using this link: https://repair.dji.com/. The Repair Service will be completed within 5 working days after DJI receives your product  We appreciate your valued support and understanding.
1-14 20:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules