Bulgaria

1-14 21:19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely first flight,     congrats on the new AC.
1-15 00:36
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39646480 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DAFlys Posted at 1-15 00:36
Lovely first flight,     congrats on the new AC.

It was the only flight
1-15 03:26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Magnificent winter views Alex.    Did you give up on the Mini 4 Pro and update to the Air 3?
1-15 04:00
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567024 ft
United Kingdom

Nice flight with lovely winter scenery
1-15 05:32
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-15 04:00
Magnificent winter views Alex.    Did you give up on the Mini 4 Pro and update to the Air 3?

No, the other way around. I tested (here) Air 3 and was somehow disappointed and took Mini 4 Pro instead (same camera, legal and cheaper ...)  but now send it to DJI for repair - sensors show obstacles all the time so now I am Avata only
1-15 05:39
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 1-15 05:39
No, the other way around. I tested (here) Air 3 and was somehow disappointed and took Mini 4 Pro instead (same camera, legal and cheaper ...)  but now send it to DJI for repair - sensors show obstacles all the time  so now I am Avata only

Sorry to hear about the Mini 4 Pro sensor issues.  I upgraded from the Air 2S because the Air 3 has a longer flight time, a dual camera system, more intelligent flight modes, a longer range, and many improved flight features. Plus they have added Vision Assist.  So the Air 3 met all my needs so I didn't upgrade the Mini 3 Pro to the Mini 4 Pro.  When the Mini 5 Pro comes out I will re-evaluate my needs at that point.   
1-15 06:17
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-15 06:17
Sorry to hear about the Mini 4 Pro sensor issues.  I upgraded from the Air 2S because the Air 3 has a longer flight time, a dual camera system, more intelligent flight modes, a longer range, and many improved flight features. Plus they have added Vision Assist.  So the Air 3 met all my needs so I didn't upgrade the Mini 3 Pro to the Mini 4 Pro.  When the Mini 5 Pro comes out I will re-evaluate my needs at that point.

I was thinking of Air 3 But the test unit lost connection and RTH on fairly close proximity with an unobstructed path between me and him (I am in CE )  I do not like zoom (prefer wide angle ) and with this price difference (I hade no money but won second place in DJI competition - first price was Air 3 that's why I enter but second price was Osmo Pocket 3 so I traded it for a Mini )
1-15 06:37
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 1-15 06:37
I was thinking of Air 3 But the test unit lost connection and RTH on fairly close proximity with an unobstructed path between me and him (I am in CE   )  I do not like zoom (prefer wide angle  ) and with this price difference (I hade no money  but won second place in DJI competition - first price was Air 3 that's why I enter but second price was Osmo Pocket 3  so I traded it for a Mini  )

With Occusync 4 in FCC region I've had zero connectivity issues and the video coming back to the RC2 is qualty.  Too bad the CE requirements dictate less transmission power.  Nothing wrong with getting the Mini 4 Pro as it is also featured packed for a small drone.  I had to return my original Air 3 for a warranty replacement.  I hated that I had to pack up everything but DJI said for a warranty replacement the entire kit had to be returned.  Turn around was really quick so it all worked out in the long run and the replacement Air 3 has been perfect so far (hope I didn't just jinx myself).  
1-15 06:44
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alex_markov Posted at 1-15 03:26
It was the only flight

Hopefully it didnt fly away on you.  
1-15 07:25
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DAFlys Posted at 1-15 07:25
Hopefully it didnt fly away on you.

read above
1-15 09:31
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-15 06:44
With Occusync 4 in FCC region I've had zero connectivity issues and the video coming back to the RC2 is qualty.  Too bad the CE requirements dictate less transmission power.  Nothing wrong with getting the Mini 4 Pro as it is also featured packed for a small drone.  I had to return my original Air 3 for a warranty replacement.  I hated that I had to pack up everything but DJI said for a warranty replacement the entire kit had to be returned.  Turn around was really quick so it all worked out in the long run and the replacement Air 3 has been perfect so far (hope I didn't just jinx myself).

You are lucky to have local DJI, for me every interaction (send/receive) takes 3 weeks and now I change my avatar to something I do not have
1-15 09:32
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks beautiful under snow, Alex.  Another new drone?
1-15 11:29
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Blériot53 Posted at 1-15 11:29
Looks beautiful under snow, Alex.  Another new drone?

No, read above
1-15 20:00
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ah now I get it. Congrats on getting 2nd in the competition, anyway
1-15 21:38
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Blériot53 Posted at 1-15 21:38
Ah now I get it. Congrats on getting 2nd in the competition, anyway

I should be proud But I wanted first place - the second was Very bad for me as Osmo is a useless toy and I "have"  to trade it for Air 3 had no money for this, spent my last cash on trading it for Mini4, and now 3 days after it's on a at least 3 weeks travel to DJI support - So no money, No drone ... No fun

1-15 21:56
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alex_markov Posted at 1-15 21:56
I should be proud But I wanted first place - the second was Very bad for me as Osmo is a useless toy and I "have"  to trade it for Air 3 had no money for this, spent my last cash on trading it for Mini4, and now 3 days after it's on a at least 3 weeks travel to DJI support  - So no money, No drone ... No fun   

[view_image]

Such is life
I'm sure you'll continue having fun in the air
1-15 22:02
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 1-15 09:32
You are lucky to have local DJI, for me every interaction (send/receive) takes 3 weeks and now I change my avatar to something I do not have

Ouch, 3 weeks is a bit long.  Maybe it will get back a bit sooner.  
1-16 04:10
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-16 04:10
Ouch, 3 weeks is a bit long.  Maybe it will get back a bit sooner.

We have a saying about it but it's untranslatable - something like Maybe But No
DjI sends labels for DHL ground delivery (Usually) meaning it waits to fill the truck and then travels crossing several borders (or one now?) and this takes no less than a week  and the other way the same
1-16 05:49
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5039731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful views. Thanksfor Sharing.Good luck with thenew drone. Fly Safe!
1-16 05:59
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 1-16 05:49
We have a saying about it but it's untranslatable - something like Maybe But No   
DjI sends labels for DHL ground delivery (Usually) meaning it waits to fill the truck and then travels crossing several borders (or one now?) and this takes no less than a week  and the other way the same

That really puts the consumer in a bad situation if he/she is using the drone to earn their livelihood.  Sad that the process moves so slowly.  I guess we are really lucky here.  Mine took 7 business days from time it was turned in to UPS and got back to me.  
1-16 13:24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Lovely footage Alex!
2-21 00:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now