how to review photos
236 2 1-15 00:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IanCalhaem
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2635 ft
New Zealand

I have the integra goggles and both motion remotes (1 and 2) and FVP remote. I can store a video in the integra SD card and review it using the Alumn under settings, but I cannot find any way of storing or transferring photos to the goggles for review.
If the large video can be stored, then surely the photos, or at least a thumbnail must be able to be stored and reviewed.
Any help woudl be appreaciated.
Ian

1-15 00:29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. At the moment, only putting the Micro-SD card is recommended to save footage on the DJI Goggles Integra aside from the playback feature. Rest assured that this will be considered as a suggestion and we'll forward it to our relevant team. Thank you for your understanding.
1-15 01:39
Use props
Evelyn Pickens
New

Netherlands

Hello! Thank you so much for your prompt response and addressing the query regarding the use of a Micro-SD card for saving footage on the DJI Goggles Integra. I appreciate your thorough explanation and assurance that the suggestion will be reviewed and forwarded to the respective team. Your attention to this matter is truly commendable, and I'm grateful for your dedication to customer satisfaction. Thank you for your understanding and support!
1-22 08:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules