970 3 1-15 09:40
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2770df81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4907096 ft
  • >>>
Poland

As the new DJI Mic 2 set is coming and alread DJI Mic 2 was released with Osmo Pocket 3 my question is WHEN do we get firmware update for OA3 to use them wirelessly as with the OA4?
1-15 09:40
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing this query. At the moment, the DJI Mic 2 is compatible with the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 and DJI Action 4. Rest assured that this will be considered as a suggestion and forwarded to our relevant team for consideration. Please pay attention to our official website for future updates.
1-16 22:57
Use props
djiuser_90jLAYQ3AMpC
New

United States

In other words, don't hold your breath. They WANT us to upgrade, even though the thing is only a year old. Makes me angry actually. Money first, customers second. Sounds about right. I want to feel like I'm upgrading because I choose to, not because it feels like they are forcing me. I had been wondering the same thing, but I wouldn't count on it, even though it would make all our lives A LOT easier.

And when you look at the specs between the 3 and the 4? Not even sure how you can call the Action 4 an upgrade, it's more like an S version (when Apple used to do those). Aside from like 2 things they're almost exactly the same. There is no reason why they can't add support for our DJI Mic 2's, which I bought, and I have a third one that came with my Pocket 3.

There's a lot to like about DJI, but I've spent enough money with them (as many people have) that they should take care of their customers by giving them things that they can do fairly easily, like adding support for things they know they can add.

Anyways, rant over lol but DJI, for goodness sakes, do the right thing and give the Action 3 wireless capablities with the Mic 2's, and don't say you can't, we all know you can
3-1 18:05
Use props
quitosky
lvl.1
United States

I'm with you.  i mean it has same interface.  I don't know why they only made this compatible with OA4 and OP3.
4-25 14:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules