Dji goggles 2 hdmi out
607 6 1-15 12:20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_br5ufSKPPX2X
lvl.2
Flight distance : 565587 ft
Greece

Hi. Is there a way that I can capture video feed from the goggles 2 directly to a pc/laptop/mac without using an rc pro or a raspberry pi or an android device?
1-15 12:20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Goggles 2 does not support HDMI input/output. I hope you get tips for a workaround from your other forum users. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
1-15 19:33
Use props
djiuser_br5ufSKPPX2X
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Tony Posted at 1-15 19:33
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Goggles 2 does not support HDMI input/output. I hope you get tips for a workaround from your other forum users. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

You get a picture from the goggles when connecting the usb-c to a raspberry pi or a dji rc pro or an iphone or an android device. You are telling me that there's no way that you can connect the same usb-c to some kind of a capture device, like an SDI capture card, and get feed from the goggles to a computer?
1-15 23:32
Use props
DJIFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

djiuser_br5ufSKPPX2X Posted at 1-15 23:32
You get a picture from the goggles when connecting the usb-c to a raspberry pi or a dji rc pro or an iphone or an android device. You are telling me that there's no way that you can connect the same usb-c to some kind of a capture device, like an SDI capture card, and get feed from the goggles to a computer?

No, he's not telling that there's no way you can connect the USB-C to some kind of a capture device. He told you that there's no direct HDMI input/output which is what you asked originally.
1-16 06:35
Use props
djiuser_br5ufSKPPX2X
lvl.2
Greece

DJIFlyer Posted at 1-16 06:35
No, he's not telling that there's no way you can connect the USB-C to some kind of a capture device. He told you that there's no direct HDMI input/output which is what you asked originally.

That's why I made it more clear in my reply to him. So, now that what I mean is all clear to all, is there a way to take the image from the usb-c port of the goggles and feed it to a PC/laptop using some kind of a capture device?
1-16 08:56
Use props
Marclykke76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 575223 ft
Denmark

I would just get a USB-C to HDMI converter, they so small they almost are hidden in the cable.
1-17 01:17
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

Marclykke76 Posted at 1-17 01:17
I would just get a USB-C to HDMI converter, they so small they almost are hidden in the cable.

You can't use such an adapter on a non-HDMI device (it's not just the connector). DJI Goggles do not support HDMI, they have their own custom way to transmit video data via USB Bulk Interface, which is why you need one of the DJI controllers with screen and hdmi out, or a device like Raspberry Pi with custom software like DigiView-SBC or CosmoStreamer.
1-17 06:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules