213 5 1-16 03:51
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PI1ggJicaUgw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1001033 ft
Netherlands

Hello everybody,

I've been practicing with AEB on my DJI Mini 3 pro lately. I noticed that the result is much grainier than if I take a single shot, for example in 48MP.

Does anybody have experience with this? And do you have any tips?

Thanks in advance.
John

1-16 03:51
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly please upload sample footage or images showing the issue via Google Drive so we can check it further. After uploading, please send the link to us so we can access it. We appreciate your cooperation.
1-16 21:47
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I noticed that the result is much grainier than if I take a single shot, for example in 48MP.
Does anybody have experience with this?

No-one has any experience with this because shooting AEB doesn't do anything differently from as shooting three single images.

And do you have any tips?

Yes .. upload some original, full-sized examples to Dropbox or similar and post a link here and perhaps someone might be able to work out the cause of your issue.
1-16 22:56
Use props
John_djiuser_PI1ggJicaUgw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1001033 ft
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-16 21:47
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly please upload sample footage or images showing the issue via Google Drive so we can check it further. After uploading, please send the link to us so we can access it. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hi Paladin, thanks for your reply. This is the link to the foto: https://ibb.co/BzBjWjX

As you can see it's grainy and very pixelated. Not what I expected, to be honest. I think this is not the result of a 'normal' 12 MP photo, as well.

Hope you have a solution. Thanks!
1-17 23:50
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

John_djiuser_PI1ggJicaUgw Posted at 1-17 23:50
Hi Paladin, thanks for your reply. This is the link to the foto: https://ibb.co/BzBjWjX

As you can see it's grainy and very pixelated. Not what I expected, to be honest. I think this is not the result of a 'normal' 12 MP photo, as well.

As you can see it's grainy and very pixelated. Not what I expected, to be honest.
I wouldn't have said it was pixellated or particularly grainy.
Is this one of the AEB images you were asking about?

I think this is not the result of a 'normal' 12 MP photo, as well.
Can you explain what you mean by that?
The image you posted had been converted from a dng file to jpg.
Whether other changes were made to the image is unknown.
Exposure compensation was set at -1.3 stops, but the exposure looks about right?

It would help if you posted one of the images you are concerned about and one of the not-so-grainy single images to be able to compare them.
Original, unmodified images please.

1-18 02:20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

John_djiuser_PI1ggJicaUgw Posted at 1-17 23:50

We appreciate your response. Please provide us with the original file that was generated on the SD card. Copy the specific file and kindly please upload it via Google Drive then send the link here so we can check it further. Thank you for your understanding.
1-19 01:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules