MAVIC 3 7x lens problem
451 10 1-16 06:58
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ghassan Sebaaly
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1591526 ft
Lebanon

Hello, I'm having a problem with my DJI Mavic 3 7x lens , not being able to change focus (always focuses on near objects 1 meter away) and can't  zoom .. video below:

https://youtu.be/XxKOTES4SQY?si=ffehICblFNVCvou8
1-16 06:58
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Please try to reset the camera parameters to see if it works or not. Please test and keep us update if you need further assistance, thanks.
1-17 00:04
Use props
NYC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20169501 ft
United States

is the problem limited to just the 7x camera? make sure to run calibrations and update firmware if you haven't already
1-18 16:58
Use props
ghassansebaaly
lvl.2
Lebanon

DJI Thor Posted at 1-17 00:04
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Please try to reset the camera parameters to see if it works or not. Please test and keep us update if you need further assistance, thanks.

Hi, Tried to reset the camera parameters and it didn't work
1-23 03:07
Use props
ghassansebaaly
lvl.2
Lebanon

NYC Posted at 1-18 16:58
is the problem limited to just the 7x camera? make sure to run calibrations and update firmware if you haven't already

Exactly, its limited to the 7x camera (even zooming doesn't work), updated to latest firmware (and I think the problem started after a firmware update) , will run the calibrations / frimware downgrade and check
1-23 03:11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

ghassansebaaly Posted at 1-23 03:07
Hi, Tried to reset the camera parameters and it didn't work

Sorry for the inconvenience casued. I have forwarded your issue to our engineer team to check. We will keep you update soon.
1-27 00:37
Use props
Vortex Guy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121549 ft

United States

Is your Lense cracked or camera damaged? You may have better luck changing to the Pro photo mode, but otherwise I don't know what to tell you. Sorry I wish I could be more help.
1-27 14:43
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

ghassansebaaly Posted at 1-23 03:11
Exactly, its limited to the 7x camera (even zooming doesn't work), updated to latest firmware (and I think the problem started after a firmware update) , will run the calibrations / frimware downgrade and check

Hello, sorry for the late response. After checking the video, our engineer updates as following.

It seems the picture is stuck in one position, whether it is zooming or adjusting the focus. It is recommended to refresh the firmware of the aircraft and remote control via DJI Assistant 2 first and test again. The remote control can also be restored to factory settings and see if it works.
If the issue still persists, you could please provide us the aircraft firmware version, APP version, APP log, flight control log, and the specific time when the problem occurred to further checking. Thanks.
1-30 22:40
Use props
ghassansebaaly
lvl.2
Lebanon

DJI Thor Posted at 1-30 22:40
Hello, sorry for the late response. After checking the video, our engineer updates as following.

It seems the picture is stuck in one position, whether it is zooming or adjusting the focus. It is recommended to refresh the firmware of the aircraft and remote control via DJI Assistant 2 first and test again. The remote control can also be restored to factory settings and see if it works.

I tried to refresh both frimware (Rc pro  and mavic 3) i also tried to clear dji fly app cache..the problem wasn't fixed.
1-31 04:01
Use props
ghassansebaaly
lvl.2
Lebanon

Vortex Guy Posted at 1-27 14:43
Is your Lense cracked or camera damaged? You may have better luck changing to the Pro photo mode, but otherwise I don't know what to tell you. Sorry I wish I could be more help.

No, no accidents or damaged lens/camera
1-31 04:05
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

ghassansebaaly Posted at 1-31 04:01
I tried to refresh both frimware (Rc pro  and mavic 3) i also tried to clear dji fly app cache..the problem wasn't fixed.

Thank you for your reply. If the issue still persists, you could please provide us the aircraft firmware version, APP version, APP log, flight control log, and the specific time when the problem occurred to further checking. Thanks.
1-31 06:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules