Motion controller 2 for more drones
1115 20 1-16 10:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marclykke76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 575223 ft
Denmark

I just tried the motion controller 2 with my mini 4 pro today. But it came with message about bonding / unbonding the controller. So my question is, can the motion controller only be used with 1 drone ????
1-16 10:29
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

The motion controller 2 can only be bound with one drone at a time.    In other words, if you use it to fly with a new drone then you will need to bind it with the new drone (which unbinds it from the previous drone).  However, the mc2 is compatible with several drones including the avata, the mini 3/4 pro, and the mavic 3 (series) pro.
1-16 15:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC Motion 2 can only be used with the DJI Mini 4 Pro in combination with the DJI Goggles 2/Integra. The DJI RC Motion 2 won't work if you are connecting the remote controller along with the DJI Mini 4 Pro. For more information, you may visit the link below. Hope this helps.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Information_EN.pdf
1-16 18:57
Use props
Marclykke76
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-16 18:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC Motion 2 can only be used with the DJI Mini 4 Pro in combination with the DJI Goggles 2/Integra. The DJI RC Motion 2 won't work if you are connecting the remote controller along with the DJI Mini 4 Pro. For more information, you may visit the link below. Hope this helps.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Compatibility_Information/20231221/Consumer_Drones_and_Goggles_Compatibility_Information_EN.pdf

I have the goggles 2 and have those connected to. But I mainly use it with my avata. So I just needed to find out if it could be used with 2 drones or just one. Unless I wanna unbond and bond all the time.
1-17 01:04
Use props
Marclykke76
lvl.2
Denmark

The Saint Posted at 1-16 15:19
The motion controller 2 can only be bound with one drone at a time.    In other words, if you use it to fly with a new drone then you will need to bind it with the new drone (which unbinds it from the previous drone).  However, the mc2 is compatible with several drones including the avata 2, the mini 3/4 pro, and the mavic 3 (series) pro.

Yes i know what drones it works with. But I have not heard of the avata 2 ;-)

Just needed to know if it could be paired with multiple drones, which I guess it can't.
1-17 01:06
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Marclykke76 Posted at 1-17 01:04
I have the goggles 2 and have those connected to. But I mainly use it with my avata. So I just needed to find out if it could be used with 2 drones or just one. Unless I wanna unbond and bond all the time.

We really appreciate the clarification. Yes, it is required to change the bound device if your drone is initially bound to your DJI RC 2. Please note that if the aircraft is bound to a standard remote controller, the goggles will prompt the user to change the bound device. Please connect the goggles to the mobile phone, change the bound device, bind a new device, or unbind the bound device in DJI Fly. The binding relationship is established between the aircraft to the goggles (when using the DJI Mini 4 Pro with DJI Goggles 2 and DJI RC Motion 2). Hope this helps.
1-19 00:42
Use props
Marclykke76
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-19 00:42
We really appreciate the clarification. Yes, it is required to change the bound device if your drone is initially bound to your DJI RC 2. Please note that if the aircraft is bound to a standard remote controller, the goggles will prompt the user to change the bound device. Please connect the goggles to the mobile phone, change the bound device, bind a new device, or unbind the bound device in DJI Fly. The binding relationship is established between the aircraft to the goggles (when using the DJI Mini 4 Pro with DJI Goggles 2 and DJI RC Motion 2). Hope this helps.

Yep, that helped.

Would be nice though if you could use multiple controllers like you can with the avata where you can have to motion controller and the fpv controller paired at the same time without bonding problems. So that I on some days could use the RC2 with the mini 4 pro and on other days the goggles and motion controller.
1-19 01:00
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Marclykke76 Posted at 1-19 01:00
Yep, that helped.

Would be nice though if you could use multiple controllers like you can with the avata where you can have to motion controller and the fpv controller paired at the same time without bonding problems. So that I on some days could use the RC2 with the mini 4 pro and on other days the goggles and motion controller.

Thank you for your response. We will gather this response as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. I hope you have a wonderful day ahead.
1-21 22:51
Use props
Defiance2020
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276 ft

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-21 22:51
Thank you for your response. We will gather this response as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. I hope you have a wonderful day ahead.

Any chance there is a firmware update in the near future to allow the motion 2 to work with the fpv drone?
1-26 04:47
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Defiance2020 Posted at 1-26 04:47
Any chance there is a firmware update in the near future to allow the motion 2 to work with the fpv drone?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We don't have any guarantee that this compatibility will be applied in the future. However, we will continue to record such feedback to reach our developers for future consideration. We appreciate your understanding and support.
1-29 02:01
Use props
djiuser_rwFY4EHNS2lz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25266 ft
United States

Any chance of updating Mavic air 2 to be able to use the Motion controller 2?
3-14 16:03
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_rwFY4EHNS2lz Posted at 3-14 16:03
Any chance of updating Mavic air 2 to be able to use the Motion controller 2?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Mavic Air 2 does not support the combination with the DJI Goggles 2/Integra and DJI RC Motion 2. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. We appreciate your understanding.
3-16 03:21
Use props
lost
lvl.1

United States

Hi not sure if I'm understanding this correctly I've done all my updates paired my integra goggles with my mini 4 pro updated the RC motion controller and apparently paired that with my mini  4 pro however I'm still having problems using it on the digital screen of my integra goggles I see it prompt for pressing the lock button twice to engage motors and then that screen goes blank and there's no transmission nothing happens might there be a defect with my RC motion controller? or based on what I read above do  I need to unlink my RC2 from my mini 4 pro even if it's sitting in my briefcase turned off I don't understand the threads above... Please help not sure if I have a deffective motion controller?? Please help if theres something in missing because ive followed all the instructions...
3-18 12:20
Use props
lost
lvl.1

United States

Doesn't pairing the integra goggles and the motion controller override the RC2 when its off???
3-18 12:56
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

lost Posted at 3-18 12:20
Hi not sure if I'm understanding this correctly I've done all my updates paired my integra goggles with my mini 4 pro updated the RC motion controller and apparently paired that with my mini  4 pro however I'm still having problems using it on the digital screen of my integra goggles I see it prompt for pressing the lock button twice to engage motors and then that screen goes blank and there's no transmission nothing happens might there be a defect with my RC motion controller? or based on what I read above do  I need to unlink my RC2 from my mini 4 pro even if it's sitting in my briefcase turned off I don't understand the threads above... Please help not sure if I have a deffective motion controller?? Please help if theres something in missing because ive followed all the instructions...

Apologies for the inconvenience. Could you kindly share a photo or video of the issue you are experiencing with the goggles? This will help us to better understand the problem. Thank you very much.
3-18 21:44
Use props
djiuser_nk9nuns7Bgq8
lvl.1

United States

The Saint Posted at 1-16 15:19
The motion controller 2 can only be bound with one drone at a time.    In other words, if you use it to fly with a new drone then you will need to bind it with the new drone (which unbinds it from the previous drone).  However, the mc2 is compatible with several drones including the avata, the mini 3/4 pro, and the mavic 3 (series) pro.

Will the avata 2 be compatible with the motion controller 2?
4-17 05:41
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_nk9nuns7Bgq8 Posted at 4-17 05:41

Don't know for sure, maybe or maybe not.  Hard to say.
4-17 06:16
Use props
fans3ba508ba
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42149 ft
United States

Hello just got the motion controller 2 and the headset as a gift for my fpv drone and having troubles connecting controller. I see from reading that it does not connect. But is there an update so I can use my new $600 dollar combo on my drone? The head set works but not the controller!
4-21 17:31
Use props
vesh
lvl.3

Malaysia

fans3ba508ba Posted at 4-21 17:31
Hello just got the motion controller 2 and the headset as a gift for my fpv drone and having troubles connecting controller. I see from reading that it does not connect. But is there an update so I can use my new $600 dollar combo on my drone? The head set works but not the controller!

In simpler terms, the DJI FPV drone does not currently support the DJI RC Motion Controller 2. It is only compatible with the DJI Motion Controller and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. So, unfortunately, you won't be able to use the RC Motion Controller 2 with your DJI FPV drone.
4-22 19:40
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans3ba508ba Posted at 4-21 17:31
Hello just got the motion controller 2 and the headset as a gift for my fpv drone and having troubles connecting controller. I see from reading that it does not connect. But is there an update so I can use my new $600 dollar combo on my drone? The head set works but not the controller!

Hi there. The DJI FPV currently only supports the DJI Motion Controller and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. We will consider your feedback as a suggestion and will forward it to the relevant team for evaluation. Thank you for your valued support.
4-22 20:54
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_nk9nuns7Bgq8 Posted at 4-17 05:41

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The Motion Controller 2 is currently incompatible with the Avata 2. We will consider this as a suggestion and submit this to the designated team. We appreciate your valued support.
4-22 20:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules