223 4 1-16 22:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WolfWeb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136371 ft
  • >>>
Australia

When I turn on the Avata, the goggles and the controller, the goggles binds to the Avata automatically, but I have to manually bind the controller to the avata each time or it just flashes and doesn't connect.

This isn't ideal because I just tested turning off the controller when the Avata was nearby and the Avata just hovers there as I have set it to, because I don't want it flying up into a tree if I lose connection. But when I turn on the controller it doesnt connect so I have to wait for the battery to get low and it returns home.

How can I make the avata and controller bind together without me needing to do it manually each time like my other dji drones?
1-16 22:30
Use props
Marclykke76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 575223 ft
Denmark

Have you tried reseting all units and re-do the pairing from scratch ?
1-17 01:08
Use props
WolfWeb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136371 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Marclykke76 Posted at 1-17 01:08
Have you tried reseting all units and re-do the pairing from scratch ?

You can't reset the Avata to factory. This is direct from DJI:

Please note that the DJI Avata and the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 cannot be reset to their Factory Settings. We apologize.
1-17 03:37
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i don't know, have your mc at the ready?

i haven't tried this combination but it sounds interesting, i will check to see how my avata behaves.  when you say controller, you mean the rc-2, correct?
1-17 07:09
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may cause you. For further checking, may we ask for the current firmware version and a short video showing the phenomenon? You may use Google Drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. I hope to hear from you soon.
1-17 23:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules