Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fozando
Second Officer
Flight distance : 682438 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Diana Posted at 4-9 16:14
We have saved your email address and passed it on to the appropriate team. Your understanding and support are greatly valued. Thank you.

If you are gonna inform us correctly, please add me to the list, but if you are going to copy-paste predefined answers like always, please don't do it
4-10 10:15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Fozando Posted at 4-10 10:15
If you are gonna inform us correctly, please add me to the list, but if you are going to copy-paste predefined answers like always, please don't do it

Thank you for your input. Rest assured that we've saved your email address for future notification.
4-10 15:40
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Diana Posted at 4-10 15:40
Thank you for your input. Rest assured that we've saved your email address for future notification.

Let's see what kind of notifications you do... I have zero confidence on you
4-11 03:02
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Guys, switch on your Air2S, the C1 firmware update has finally arrived.
4-11 06:46
Use props
kleinerAst
lvl.1
Flight distance : 290594 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Fozando Posted at 4-11 06:46
Guys, switch on your Air2S, the C1 firmware update has finally arrived.

good to know, thanks!
4-11 08:13
Use props
denis france
lvl.1

France

C1 label for AIR 2S is OK. Yessssssss!
4-11 14:36
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Fozando Posted at 4-11 03:02
Let's see what kind of notifications you do... I have zero confidence on you

I understand your skepticism. However, I am pleased to inform you that the C1 label for the DJI Air 2S is now available to be requested.
Step 1: Make sure your DJI Fly App is updated to V1.13.0 or above. Click here to download the latest DJI Fly app: https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly.

Step 2: Connect your remote controller to the aircraft. Then, tap on Service > Cx Label Request.

Step 3: Just fill in the short application form and tap "submit." Your CX label will arrive by letter within 30 working days.
[Tips] The labels will be sent without a shipping number. Delivery time depends on local factors.

Step 4: Attach the CX label to the designated location on the aircraft, following the included instructions once you receive the labels.
Upload the photos of your drone with the label on it to the DJI Fly App > Profile > Service > Cx Label Request」.
[Tips] The screen-equipped remote control does not support image uploads. Kindly use the DJI Fly app on your mobile device or the DJI service Portal for image uploads instead.

Step 5: Your final document will appear in the Fly app-service-Cx label Request or login DJI Service Portal within 3 working days. Download it. Keep it with you when flying. That's it!

Through the whole application process, you can trace the application progress via the DJI Service Portal: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/index.
Feel free to contact our DJI Support team if you have any further questions about the process of applying for the C1.

4-11 15:11
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Diana Posted at 4-11 15:11
I understand your skepticism. However, I am pleased to inform you that the C1 label for the DJI Air 2S is now available to be requested.
Step 1: Make sure your DJI Fly App is updated to V1.13.0 or above. Click here to download the latest DJI Fly app: https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly.

Finally DJI Diana, finally.

I had lost my faith on you
4-11 23:54
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Fozando Posted at 4-11 23:54
Finally DJI Diana, finally.

I had lost my faith on you

Thank you for your honesty. We're sorry for the letdown. We aim to improve and value your trust. If you need further assistance, please let us know. We appreciate your support.
4-12 13:59
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35157 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 4-6 08:17
Hi, DosPalotes. Noted. Rest assured, we are putting in our best efforts to address this matter.

Dear Diana, unfortunately for some reason i didn't receive any mail regarding the certification.
4-14 01:17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DosPalotes Posted at 4-14 01:17
Dear Diana, unfortunately for some reason i didn't receive any mail regarding the certification.

Hi there. Have you initiated a request via your DJI Fly App? Make sure your DJI Fly App is updated to V1.13.0 above and request initiation. Connect your remote controller to the aircraft. Then, tap on 「Service > Cx Label Request and follow the app prompt and complete the application form. Your Cx label will arrive by letter within 30 working days. The labels will be sent without a shipping number. Delivery time depends on local factors. Attach the Cx label to designated location on the aircraft following the included instructions once you received the labels.  

Upload the photos of your drone with the label on it to the「DJI Fly App > Profile > Service  > Cx Label Request]. Note that, The screen-equipped remote control does not support image uploads. Kindly use the DJI Fly app on your mobile device or DJI service Portal for image uploads instead. Your final document will appear in the Fly app-service-Cx label Request or login to DJI Service Portal within 3 working days. Download it. Keep it with you when flying. Hope this information helps.
4-14 10:39
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 4-14 10:39
Hi there. Have you initiated a request via your DJI Fly App? Make sure your DJI Fly App is updated to V1.13.0 above and request initiation. Connect your remote controller to the aircraft. Then, tap on 「Service > Cx Label Request and follow the app prompt and complete the application form. Your Cx label will arrive by letter within 30 working days. The labels will be sent without a shipping number. Delivery time depends on local factors. Attach the Cx label to designated location on the aircraft following the included instructions once you received the labels.  

Upload the photos of your drone with the label on it to the「DJI Fly App > Profile > Service  > Cx Label Request]. Note that, The screen-equipped remote control does not support image uploads. Kindly use the DJI Fly app on your mobile device or DJI service Portal for image uploads instead. Your final document will appear in the Fly app-service-Cx label Request or login to DJI Service Portal  within 3 working days. Download it. Keep it with you when flying. Hope this information helps.
Thanks, i use the RC controller but i had only the copter updated when i made the request. After that i updated the controller too and inserted my pilot id but it is not being transmitted. I tried to modify my request but there were no changes made after having my id registered.

But the fact that there is no upload possible with the RC controller is a problem for me since i didn't have a RC-N1.
So can xou kindly explain me where exactly to upload the pictures of my drone once the labels are on it?
4-14 12:46
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DosPalotes Posted at 4-14 12:46
Thanks, i use the RC controller but i had only the copter updated when i made the request. After that i updated the controller too and inserted my pilot id but it is not being transmitted. I tried to modify my request but there were no changes made after having my id registered.

But the fact that there is no upload possible with the RC controller is a problem for me since i didn't have a RC-N1.

I understand that the DJI RC controller does not support image uploads as I previously stated above, Kindly use the DJI Fly app on your mobile device or the DJI service Portal for image uploads instead. Let me know if issues persist when submitting your application form.
4-14 15:21
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 4-14 15:21
I understand that the DJI RC controller does not support image uploads as I previously stated above, Kindly use the DJI Fly app on your mobile device or the DJI service Portal for image uploads instead. Let me know if issues persist when submitting your application form.

I already submitted the application form and now wait for the label to be sent but since i have no RC-N1 controller, it is not possible for me to use the Fly-App on a mobile device because i need to be connected to the drone when trying to access the cx-label stuff in the app. This is why i ask where exactly the DJI service portal for image uploads is.

Thank you
4-14 20:54
Use props
aphi
New

Germany

DosPalotes Posted at 4-14 20:54
I already submitted the application form and now wait for the label to be sent but since i have no RC-N1 controller, it is not possible for me to use the Fly-App on a mobile device because i need to be connected to the drone when trying to access the cx-label stuff in the app. This is why i ask where exactly the DJI service portal for image uploads is.

Thank you

Tried to request the Cx label but when I tried to save my address, it just gave me this error followed by an endless loading screen - no progress at all, can't submit the request... What is wrong here? Drone and DJI Fly App was updated...
4-15 13:11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DosPalotes Posted at 4-14 20:54
I already submitted the application form and now wait for the label to be sent but since i have no RC-N1 controller, it is not possible for me to use the Fly-App on a mobile device because i need to be connected to the drone when trying to access the cx-label stuff in the app. This is why i ask where exactly the DJI service portal for image uploads is.

Thank you

Thank you for getting back to us and sorry for the inconvenience. To confirm may I ask if you managed to visit the link provided and see your existing application number? Within this particular transaction, you should be able to see an option to upload a photo under "Application Material". Please feel free to keep us posted.
4-15 15:49
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

aphi Posted at 4-15 13:11
Tried to request the Cx label but when I tried to save my address, it just gave me this error followed by an endless loading screen - no progress at all, can't submit the request... What is wrong here? Drone and DJI Fly App was updated... [view_image]

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may cause you. Please check whether the DJI RC/mobile device app system language is consistent with your country's language. If so, please input your address directly to this link. I hope this information helps.
4-15 15:57
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 4-15 15:49
Thank you for getting back to us and sorry for the inconvenience. To confirm may I ask if you managed to visit the link provided and see your existing application number? Within this particular transaction, you should be able to see an option to upload a photo under "Application Material". Please feel free to keep us posted.

Yes i do, Diana, the link works fine, thanks a lot.

Best regards
4-15 23:09
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DosPalotes Posted at 4-15 23:09
Yes i do, Diana, the link works fine, thanks a lot.

Best regards

Thank you for your update. We're glad to know that everything has been sorted out. Please feel free to let us know if you have further concerns.
4-16 11:44
Use props
djiuser_DRPqz2KCslvD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 681214 ft
Denmark

DJI Diana Posted at 4-11 15:11

Hi

I applied for a C1 label yesterday, but now I do not see any cases in the service portal. How can I see if the request is still existing? I did see a confirmation on screen at the end of the application flow, but now I can't find it. I also haven't received a mail regrding the request, but I don't know if I should have...?

Is this expected, or should I make the request again?
4-17 11:40
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_DRPqz2KCslvD Posted at 4-17 11:40
Hi

I applied for a C1 label yesterday, but now I do not see any cases in the service portal. How can I see if the request is still existing? I did see a confirmation on screen at the end of the application flow, but now I can't find it. I also haven't received a mail regrding the request, but I don't know if I should have...?

Hello, there. Thank you for responding. We will check your transaction with our relevant team for further confirmation. Rest assured that the latest feedback will be forwarded here.
4-17 16:14
Use props
aphi
New

Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 4-15 15:57
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may cause you. Please check whether the DJI RC/mobile device app system language is consistent with your country's language. If so, please input your address directly to this link. I hope this information helps.

I'm running an English Android indeed so this was the issue. I just used your link, saved the address this way and then applied from my phone. This worked fine. Thanks for the tipp and link!
4-17 22:22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_DRPqz2KCslvD Posted at 4-17 11:40
Hi

I applied for a C1 label yesterday, but now I do not see any cases in the service portal. How can I see if the request is still existing? I did see a confirmation on screen at the end of the application flow, but now I can't find it. I also haven't received a mail regrding the request, but I don't know if I should have...?

Hi, there.  We've checked the details for any possible transaction regarding the C1 certification and we're unable to find an existing one. It's recommended that you make another request and check it over to the service portal afterward. Kindly feel free to let us know about the latest progress. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
4-18 13:28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

aphi Posted at 4-17 22:22
I'm running an English Android indeed so this was the issue. I just used your link, saved the address this way and then applied from my phone. This worked fine. Thanks for the tipp and link!

Hi, aphi. We're glad to know that the recommendations above helped you with your situation. Please feel free to let us know if you have further queries. We're always here to help!
4-18 13:30
Use props
JoaoYS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85075 ft

United Kingdom

Have anyone managed to find Remote ID input on the RC controller already? I've updated both software and firmware for RC and AIR 2S, however my RC is still not showing the Remote ID input field, also requested the C1 label just waiting for shipping. Thank you!
4-21 05:15
Use props
lonix
lvl.3
Flight distance : 136932 ft
Germany

JoaoYS Posted at 4-21 05:15
Have anyone managed to find Remote ID input on the RC controller already? I've updated both software and firmware for RC and AIR 2S, however my RC is still not showing the Remote ID input field, also requested the C1 label just waiting for shipping. Thank you!

Be sure DJI-Fly-App is Updated to v1.13.0, Not only the firmware.https://www.dji.com/de/mobile/dji-fly?site=brandsite&from=insite_search#download

4-21 08:45
Use props
hasher.dk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 681214 ft
Denmark

DJI Diana Posted at 4-17 16:14
Hello, there. Thank you for responding. We will check your transaction with our relevant team for further confirmation. Rest assured that the latest feedback will be forwarded here.

So, I tried creating a new request, but I couldn't because one already existed. That way I found my request. It still says "To be shipped". Is that expected, when it was created 8 days ago?
Thanks for your quick replies! ☺️
4-24 13:03
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

hasher.dk Posted at 4-24 13:03
So, I tried creating a new request, but I couldn't because one already existed. That way I found my request. It still says "To be shipped". Is that expected, when it was created 8 days ago?
Thanks for your quick replies! ☺️

Hi. Thank you for your response. Usually, the label will be shipped out within 5 working days and it may take about 10- 20 days to arrive via a stamped envelope from the application submission. The time between application and issuing the label depends on the number of customers who wish to obtain the label. We will put additional resources into place to ensure that there will be no lengthy delays. But if it the label did not arrive 20 days after you submitted the application, please get in touch with DJI support to get another label.
4-25 10:45
Use props
josePG
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Diana Posted at 4-25 10:45
Hi. Thank you for your response. Usually, the label will be shipped out within 5 working days and it may take about 10- 20 days to arrive via a stamped envelope from the application submission. The time between application and issuing the label depends on the number of customers who wish to obtain the label. We will put additional resources into place to ensure that there will be no lengthy delays. But if it the label did not arrive 20 days after you submitted the application, please get in touch with DJI support to get another label.

Hi. 5 working days? I completed the procedure on April 11 and it still appears as "to be shipped". Can you look to see what happens?
4-25 11:44
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

The same here … Request submitted on 11th April and still “to be shipped”.
4-25 12:24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

josePG Posted at 4-25 11:44
Hi. 5 working days? I completed the procedure on April 11 and it still appears as "to be shipped". Can you look to see what happens?

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I'll forward this feedback to our relevant team for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
4-25 15:52
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

FabioV Posted at 4-25 12:24
The same here … Request submitted on 11th April and still “to be shipped”.

I apologize for the inconvenience. This will be forwarded to our relevant team for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
4-25 15:54
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

FabioV Posted at 4-25 12:24
The same here … Request submitted on 11th April and still “to be shipped”.

I think a bunch of people did on the 11th, as soon as i knew that the C1 had been approved, i did the request, on 11th of April too but like the others it is on "to be shipped" status.
It's been 2 weeks now but it says:
1) The C1 certification label will be delivered within 30 working days;

So this means 4 more weeks to wait. It's annoying, really annoying.
4-25 21:10
Use props
Zeb61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 145390 ft
Italy

My Class Identification Label Application has been processed 4/11 (or 12, it depends on time zone) and still reports "To be shipped" in the DJI site.
This means that I'll be lucky if I'll receive labels before the end of May. Keep in mind that we're waiting for C1 class from the end of January...
4-25 23:40
Use props
tiagosmc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 478245 ft
Portugal

I am also in the same situation. Label requested on April 11th, and still "to be shipped".
4-26 03:49
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Italy

For sure shipping the labels is not a high priority task for DJI. Maybe they’ve assigned a couple of new hired guys to process all the requests …They are "the relevant team"
4-26 07:01
Use props
josePG
lvl.2
Spain

Most (or almost all) of the people who sent the labels on April 11 are users of this forum. No one else (not even YouTubers) had noticed the update until the next 2 days after it was released. So there are not that many users who have sent the label on the 11th, so I don't understand what the delay is with this.
I would understand perfectly that a user who has done it on the 13th or 14th has a lot of users in front of him and his label is delayed, but those of us who have sent it on the 11th should already be about to receive it and it still says "to be sent".
Yes, it's annoying, very annoying.
4-26 07:05
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Italy

FabioV Posted at 4-26 07:01
For sure shipping the labels is not a high priority task for DJI. Maybe they’ve assigned a couple of new hired guys to process all the requests …They are "the relevant team"

You’re assuming they’re processing the requests using a FIFO model … If they’re following  a LIFO (maybe the new hired people do), we’re f***ed !
4-26 07:53
Use props
tiagosmc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 478245 ft
Portugal

josePG Posted at 4-26 07:05
Most (or almost all) of the people who sent the labels on April 11 are users of this forum. No one else (not even YouTubers) had noticed the update until the next 2 days after it was released. So there are not that many users who have sent the label on the 11th, so I don't understand what the delay is with this.
I would understand perfectly that a user who has done it on the 13th or 14th has a lot of users in front of him and his label is delayed, but those of us who have sent it on the 11th should already be about to receive it and it still says "to be sent".
Yes, it's annoying, very annoying.
It's like April 10th all over again, no date for when this will be resolved. DJI throwed us a bone with the C1 firmware to keep us quiet but in reality it means nothing until one gets the labels. This is becoming so ridiculous that I would pay for expedited shipping at this point.
4-26 08:20
Use props
DosPalotes
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

tiagosmc Posted at 4-26 08:20
It's like April 10th all over again, no date for when this will be resolved. DJI throwed us a bone with the C1 firmware to keep us quiet but in reality it means nothing until one gets the labels. This is becoming so ridiculous that I would pay for expedited shipping at this point.

Its wish i could return the Air2s and get my money back to buy me an Air3 since i am disgusted regarding this "back and forth game". Its 15 days now since i made the request, if it doesn't arrive in 5 days all i can do is contact the DJI support....and start from the scratch another 20 days to get another label, at least this is how i understood Dianas posting .My patience is almost gone, seriously.
4-26 09:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules