Error while downloading pics
230 7 1-17 01:25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_T0Ie4Vn65RH8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 802260 ft
France

I have been having a problem for a while now while trying to download pictures and vidéo on my phone with my drone dji mini 2 since the last update. It worked for download one or two photos and then it said "Error, retry". It also didn't work in Quickshare mod.
I already have tried to download with 2 phones with the update and 1 without and it only worked on the phone without the update. It also worked normaly during the fly.
(I don't think the SD card is the problem)
Thanks

(Sorry for the bad english, I am french)
1-17 01:25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know the mobile devices and the DJI Fly app version that had experienced the error? Could you please try to disable the cell service of your phone first and try to download the files or use the QuickTransfer again? Please keep us updated if the issue persists, a video of this case would be highly appreciated.
1-17 19:56
Use props
djiuser_T0Ie4Vn65RH8
lvl.1
France

DJI Susan Posted at 1-17 19:56
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know the mobile devices and the DJI Fly app version that had experienced the error? Could you please try to disable the cell service of your phone first and try to download the files or use the QuickTransfer again? Please keep us updated if the issue persists, a video of this case would be highly appreciated.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Mobile : Xiaomi redmi note 12
App Version : 1.12.6

I did try to deactivate cell phone data service, it is still not working, same using quickmode transfer.

Screen shot to come.

It worked previously on a Xiaomi MI9 with 1.9.4 SW version.

Thanks for your help.

1-20 09:40
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_T0Ie4Vn65RH8 Posted at 1-20 09:40
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for your reply. Just to double confirm, you downloaded the same picture/video to the phones you have, the one with an older version of the DJI Fly app will download but the one with the latest version will not, right?

Could you please confirm if there is enough space on the Xiaomi Remi Note 12 to accept the files? Both video and photo have the same issue, right? And could you please provide a video of the issue for us to confirm it further? Look forward to your reply.
1-20 22:49
Use props
djiuser_T0Ie4Vn65RH8
lvl.1
France

DJI Susan Posted at 1-20 22:49
Thank you for your reply. Just to double confirm, you downloaded the same picture/video to the phones you have, the one with an older version of the DJI Fly app will download but the one with the latest version will not, right?

Could you please confirm if there is enough space on the Xiaomi Remi Note 12 to accept the files? Both video and photo have the same issue, right? And could you please provide a video of the issue for us to confirm it further? Look forward to your reply.

Yes
So when I try to download the photo on the redmi note 9C with the 1.5.10, it works. But when I try to download the Same photo on the redmi note 12 with the 1.12.6 IT doesn't Work.
Thanks
1-23 03:47
Use props
djiuser_T0Ie4Vn65RH8
lvl.1
France

Only photos are working. I can’t send videos. How can I do ?
Screenshot_2024-01-21-20-12-17-531_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-21-20-11-53-481_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-21-20-10-58-000_com.miui.gallery.jpg
1-23 12:23
Use props
djiuser_T0Ie4Vn65RH8
lvl.1
France

djiuser_T0Ie4Vn65RH8 Posted at 1-23 12:23
Only photos are working. I can’t send videos. How can I do ?[Image]

Hi, can someone answer please
2-15 09:08
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_T0Ie4Vn65RH8 Posted at 2-15 09:08
Hi, can someone answer please

I am deeply sorry for overlooking the reply. As per your feedback, the issue may be caused by the compatibility between the latest DJI Fly app and Redmi Note 12.
We would love to forward your case to our engineers, therefore, could you please provide the following information to us?
1. The Android system version of the Redmi Note 12;
2. The video of the operation steps;
3. The DJI Fly app log, please check the guide for exporting the log here.
Thank you very much.
2-15 20:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules