Mavic mini motor
220 3 1-17 06:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_js05UmLoqTvh
New
Flight distance : 142014 ft

United States

Just out of curiosity. What is the size of the mavic mini 1 motor?
1-17 06:46
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, may I know the reason you need to know about this information? The motor model of the Mavic Mini is 1503 (brushless).
These four digits refer to the motor size. The first two digits refer to the motor stator diameter, and the latter two digits refer to the motor stator height.
1-17 19:52
Use props
djiuser_js05UmLoqTvh
New
Flight distance : 142014 ft

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-17 19:52
Hi there, thank you for reaching out, may I know the reason you need to know about this information? The motor model of the Mavic Mini is 1503 (brushless).
These four digits refer to the motor size. The first two digits refer to the motor stator diameter, and the latter two digits refer to the motor stator height.

Thank you for the info! I am researching about the Mavic Mini and just wanted to know more about the motors.
1-17 20:20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_js05UmLoqTvh Posted at 1-17 20:20
Thank you for the info! I am researching about the Mavic Mini and just wanted to know more about the motors.

You are welcome. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information. If repair is required, you are recommended to send it to our service center. Thank you for your attention.
1-17 22:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules