Serious problem with my avata after water damage.
247 1 1-17 20:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4r4ykCsIGU08
lvl.1
Flight distance : 315627 ft
Nepal

My dji avata was crash in water due to its error few months ago. When I tried to turn on the drone only propeller shakes so I changed esc board. After then when I try to turn on the drone it gives turning sound and all the propeller shakes but there was no any led light blinking in the gps module. So I changed the gps module too. But the problem isn’t solved. When I connect the drone with usb with my laptop. The blue led light turns on in the gps module but when I true on the drone neither green or red light blink in gps module.
The drone doesn’t go to the pairing mode even I press for some time. The green light in the batter only blinks for three times but the drone doesn’t go to the pairing mode .The drone doesn’t connect with the google nor the led light blinks in the gps module.  I can’t find what is the problem. I tried every thing, also updated firmware.
I have already wasted so much money and my time. I am stressing out please someone help.
1-17 20:30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry for the mishap that happened. Please be advised that when the aircraft experiences serious incidents, we encourage the user to send the aircraft for repair. If you wish to send your drone for service, you may contact us at www.dji.com/support (Contact Us) for immediate assistance. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
1-17 23:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules