How access drone update dates from smart controller?
298 6 1-17 21:26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
briano216
lvl.2
Flight distance : 547697 ft
Australia

I have a Mavic 2 Pro and a Smart Controller and I need to get the dates that I did each drone firmware upgrade from 2019 (the date I purchased the drone) onwards. Does anyone know how to get that information?

1-17 21:26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. May we confirm if you wish to get the details of when you exactly perform all the firmware updates? Also, may we ask the reason for this query? Please feel free to keep us posted.
1-17 23:35
Use props
briano216
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-17 23:35
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. May we confirm if you wish to get the details of when you exactly perform all the firmware updates? Also, may we ask the reason for this query? Please feel free to keep us posted.

Hi there. Yes, that's what I'm needing and it's because I have a CASA inspection coming up and my drone maintenance log should have those details and I didn't get them at the time.
1-18 00:29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

briano216 Posted at 1-18 00:29
Hi there. Yes, that's what I'm needing and it's because I have a CASA inspection coming up and my drone maintenance log should have those details and I didn't get them at the time.

Thanks for responding and clarification. Please allow me to check your query with our relevant team for further confirmation. Rest assured that the latest information will be forwarded here.
1-21 02:50
Use props
briano216
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-21 02:50
Thanks for responding and clarification. Please allow me to check your query with our relevant team for further confirmation. Rest assured that the latest information will be forwarded here.

Thanks. That would be greatly appreciated!
1-21 03:06
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

briano216 Posted at 1-21 03:06

We highly appreciate your patience and understanding.
1-22 04:00
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

briano216 Posted at 1-21 03:06

Hello, there. We've checked this query with our relevant team. It's unfortunate to inform you that there's no relative log regarding this data. Thank you for your understanding.
1-24 22:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules