Mavic air 2 survived saltwater crash but one issue with the gimbal
141 1 1-17 23:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Husain bazzaz
New
Flight distance : 135659 ft
Saudi Arabia

Hi everyone, luckily I managed to retrieve my drone (mavic air 2) so quickly from saltwater, and for my surprise it survived salt water after fresh water bath followed by another bath of alcohol and getting all the sand and other stuff out of the drone.However,  The battery has died and I had an issue with gimbal. There is nothing wrong with the camera, it’s only the gimbal not panning or moving all the way down to the bottom using the remote control device , it just stops moving halfway down. It moves smoothly right and left. I can move the gimbal in all directions when the drone is turned off using my finger. Any idea how to solve this issue
1-17 23:30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the accident that happened to your drone. Kindly understand that we are not able to ensure the performance of the drone as the drone got water-damaged, and we do not recommend continue flying it for flight safety concerns, kindly send the drone back to DJI for further assistance.
May we know where are you located? If you are located in Saudi Arabia, you may try to contact your reseller or our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support for further guide. Thank you for your understanding.
1-18 00:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules