CPL filter
265 2 1-18 05:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P77H
lvl.1

United States

I purchased a Polar Pro CPL(circular polarizer) for the M3p. It is causing a wide angle lens error that keeps me from being able to shoot panorams and use some of the other features. When I called DJI support I was basically told good luck... we don't support 3rd party filters.
I've updated firmware for drone
I've tried power cycling and switching back and forth
I've tried powering on with the standard cover, then switching to the PP CPL
I've seen threads about this with the same problem when people try to use a Freewell CPL, although was said this was resolved with a firmware update.
I was able to get it to work one time... and that was it.

Has anyone else had this problem? How did you resolve it? Are there any CPL's that aren't having issues on the Mavic 3 Pro?

And why in the world does DJI not have a CPL for this drone.
1-18 05:38
Use props
Dogpilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1829121 ft
United States

I have used the STARTRC Circular Polarizers Filter for DJI Mavic 3 Pro. It seems to work for me. I had also used the PGYTECH one as well with no issues.

STARTRC
1-18 19:21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we don't have any guidance about any 3rd party application therefore we cannot provide any solution if you experience any issues caused by a 3rd party app/software. You may want to check the DJI Mavic 3 Pro ND Filter Set on our store website as this set is compatible with the unit. We appreciate your understanding and support.

1-18 23:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules