Support for Z8
290 5 1-18 13:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
buckshotzel
lvl.1
United States

Bought my RSC 2 pro combo from B&H and then found out my Z8 wasn't supported.  Shame on me for not checking but compatibility listing was way down in the product listing.   Have used the unit and looking forward to using it to capture great video at our upcoming live birds of prey event at our bird club.  

Wanted to ask when is a firmward upgrade scheduled for the RSC 2 to add Z8 support?  Thank you.
1-18 13:09
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that there's no related information regarding upcoming supported camera models at the moment. However, please be ensured that we'll consider it as a suggestion and forward it to our relevant team for future reference. Kindly pay attention to our official website for future updates. Thank you for your understanding and support.
1-18 22:00
Use props
buckshotzel
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for your response and including my requested upgrade to your development team.  I would also recommend that your marketing team do a better job of highlighting camera compatibility for your Gimbals on your product listings.  If I had seen this info I would have gone with the RS 3 Pro instead.  
1-19 05:13
Use props
MaxP4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi, have you tried connecting it with the cable anyway? Because my RS2 Pro according to DJI is also not compatible with my Z8 but actually works great.
1-23 09:38
Use props
buckshotzel
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for this insight.  Great news.  I did suspect this from another post about one of the other gimbals listed as not Z8 compatible and did connect the cable.  When connected, it shows the camera icon and supports record start and stop, the only function I have trided so far.  Once I finish my event tonight I'll work on learning the rest.  Thank you for your recommendation.
1-23 11:01
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

buckshotzel Posted at 1-19 05:13
Thank you for your response and including my requested upgrade to your development team.  I would also recommend that your marketing team do a better job of highlighting camera compatibility for your Gimbals on your product listings.  If I had seen this info I would have gone with the RS 3 Pro instead.

We do appreciate your feedback related to this matter. Rest assured that your feedback will be forwarded to our relevant team for attention.
1-26 03:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules