Phantom 2 Zenmuse h3-3d tilting by self and vibrate
1269 6 2014-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kaselsk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56585 ft
Latvia

Today i fly with my phantom 2 and my zenmuse starts tilting by itself... Like in this video . Gimbal is also vibrating
I try hard reset and update gimbal but it does not help... I dont have anti-inference board.. maybe it will help???
2014-12-10
Use props
Dboy
lvl.3

China

The anti-inference board is designed for image transmission. Your issue has little relationship with the board.
You could try to tighten the axis screw.
First, you should remove the 2 screw on the cover as I showed in below pic.
Then, remove the cover.
Last, tighten the single screw in the axis.
Hope that would help you. Otherwise you could contact the customer center.
IMG_20141211_102135.jpg
IMG_20141211_102207.jpg
2014-12-10
Use props
kaselsk
lvl.2
Sweden

Dboy Posted at 2014-12-11 10:33
The anti-inference board is designed for image transmission. Your issue has little relationship with ...

I try to  tight screw , but i think it was already tight. But now that vibration is gone. I dont know if gimbal is tilting by itself, because it happens only when i am flying. I will test it tomorow, because today is very windy. Thanks and sorry for my bad english
2014-12-11
Use props
away-point
lvl.3

United States

Looks to me like the gimbal is going to "sleep", which is what it does when it's fighting more force than it can handle.

How does the camera balance in the gimbal, with power off?  If it isn't balanced, or nearly so, adding a small amount of weight to make it balance might help.
2014-12-11
Use props
away-point
lvl.3

United States

You might also try a flight with your FPV gear disconnected.  If it's better, perhaps separating components and wiring might help.
2014-12-11
Use props
kaselsk
lvl.2
Latvia

Dboy Posted at 2014-12-11 10:33
The anti-inference board is designed for image transmission. Your issue has little relationship with ...

Today i try install my friends anti inteference board and it helps a lot. But i think there is still problem. If i look closer to footage i can see that my tilt is vibrating or something like that... like tiny bounce up and down hmm
2014-12-12
Use props
Dboy
lvl.3

China

kaselsk@gmail.c Posted at 2014-12-13 02:27
Today i try install my friends anti inteference board and it helps a lot. But i think there is sti ...

Thanks for your experiment, learned a lot
About the image vibrating, I think you can try a harder vibration absorbers that attached with the product.
2014-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules