DJI Mic 2 Case Charging Contacts Being Finicky
247 2 1-19 08:42
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
unrequited
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88553 ft
United States

My right TX and the RX in the center say they're charging with an icon, but their battery levels don't go up (and in fact the RX ran out of battery over the course of yesterday afternoon). I ended up having to push the TX magnets all the way to the top so that they'd seat properly, but the RX still wiggles back and forth. I thought maybe the case has to be closed to give pressure onto the charging pins, but even that doesn't seem to help for the RX. I kicked off a amazon return just in case it's a defect with the piece that I got.
1-19 08:42
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May I ask for a short video showing the problem for further checking? You may upload thru Google Drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. I hope to hear from you soon.
1-21 00:04
Use props
unrequited
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88553 ft
United States

I'm sorry, I don't have it anymore, I got a replacement from Amazon overnight and mailed out the return back to them, but it's as I described. The lightning bolts were on the RX for all 3 items, but the battery level would not go up. The case itself had it's charging lights blinking from left to right, and it fully charged, but the items inside never did. The replacement charging case doesn't have the same wiggle and all 3 items charge as expected so I know it wasn't a problem with the 2 TX or RX. Thanks.
1-23 18:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules