UAS operator registration number for Avata drone
493 5 1-19 16:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pawgol
lvl.1

Poland

According to EASA The drone operator is required to upload onto the remote identification system the UAS operator registration number received during the registration process. In case the operator owns multiple drones, the same UAS operator registration number must be uploaded onto all drones. After 1 January 2024, only drones equipped with a remote identification system, updated with the UAS operator registration number, will be allowed to operate. States may identify geographical zones where the remote identification is not mandatory.Is it possible to enter UAS operator registration number for Avata drone?
I'm using:
Avata Aircraft firmware: v01.05.0000
DJI Goggles Integra firmware v01.05.0000
v02.00.0900 (DJI FPV Remote Controller 2)
DJI Fly App Android: v1.12.4 on Huawei Mate 20 Pro

If it is possible, where the option to enter UAS operator registration number is hidden?
I was looking for such an option in both DJI Goggles Integra menu and in DJI Fly App Android with and without goggles being connected to the smartphone.
I'm located in Poland and I have UAS operator registration number which starts with POL.

1-19 16:44
Use props
djiuser_Hy546eg2yQf2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 898609 ft
Italy

Drones without Remote-ID requirement: Drones without a Cx label in category A3 do not have to transmit a Remote-ID. Drones under 250 grams do not have to transmit a Remote-ID.

1-19 21:06
Use props
pawgol
lvl.1

Poland

Thank you @djiuser_Hy546eg2yQf2 for your reply but I heard that some Avata users in Poland were able to enter their UAS operator registration number for Avata drone. Some also claim that Avata has class C3. I couldn't find this information on official DJI page so far so I'm looking for an answer here on forum. Category A3 has quite big limitations and I would prefer to fly under local Polish national STS.
1-20 05:52
Use props
djiuser_Hy546eg2yQf2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 898609 ft
Italy

pawgol Posted at 1-20 05:52
Thank you @djiuser_Hy546eg2yQf2 for your reply but I heard that some Avata users in Poland were able to enter their UAS operator registration number for Avata drone. Some also claim that Avata has class C3. I couldn't find this information on official DJI page so far so I'm looking for an answer here on forum. Category A3 has quite big limitations and I would prefer to fly under local Polish national STS.
Avata if it were marked would fall under category C1 and not C3 Is Take off Wheight 410g. Only if you use it in specific including STS scenarios are you obliged to put a remote id. Otherwise, as a Legacy drone it can only be used on A3 by keeping a distance of 150 MT from houses and buildings and flying away from people.
The important thing would be the inclusion of the MTOM, as stipulated in Article 20 of EU Regulation 947/2019.  Otherwise you would have to install an additional module. You can consult the EASA website at this address.
https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/document-library/general-publications/remote-identification-will-become-mandatory-drones-across
1-20 22:33
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Sorry, you cannot apply for the Cx certification for the drone. However, you can fly it in the A3 environment. To learn more, you may visit this link. I hope this information helps.
1-20 23:28
Use props
pawgol
lvl.1

Poland

Hi sorry to hear that. I only wonder why some users in Poland are able to enter UAS operator registration number for Avata drone and I don't have such option. Maybe they are just misleading me. Gamora do you have any information about this feature being available in near future? Can you share a link where I can track updates specific to this topic? Does Integra goggles sold in EU have built-in GPS module (it is not mentioned in FAQ in comparison with goggles 2 nor within specification details for Integra goggles)?[url=]close[/url]
1-22 07:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules