Flysafe data download json ED-269 - How to?
763 19 1-20 00:35
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David_DK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 453 ft
Denmark

Hi

I would like to download some official  flysafe data, now when it is no longer updated.
Official format is usally in json and following the ED-269 protocol.
Before Chrismas the recepie was:

Download JSON-file to memory card
Insert the memory card in the controller
Open DJI Fly app (latest version)
Go fly
Right upper corner, three dots
Choose About
Choose Flysafe Data
Import from files
Select file
Choose file and the upload begins.

But after the update this road is closed.  How do I do it now?

I have a DJI mini 4 Pro and RC2.  unfortinatly updated to latestst version of 'go fly'.

regards
David

1-20 00:35
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. Let me forward this to the relevant team ti check. I will get back to you right away with an update. Thank you for your patience.
1-22 02:03
Use props
David_DK
lvl.2
Denmark

Thanks Tony. Much Appriciated.    Regards  David
1-22 02:13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

David_DK Posted at 1-22 02:13

You are most welcome, David. I will keep you posted. Have a great day ahead.
1-22 02:53
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

David_DK Posted at 1-22 02:13

Hi, David. Thank you for patiently waiting. This is normal. At present, the Mini 4 Pro does not support manually downloading geo-awareness data. Have a great day.
1-23 03:31
Use props
David_DK
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 1-23 03:31
Hi, David. Thank you for patiently waiting. This is normal. At present, the Mini 4 Pro does not support manually downloading geo-awareness data. Have a great day.

Hi Tony  Thanks for investigation.

I need a model where I can download geo awareness data manually.
Can you say witch DJI models that support this?

(And will it come later to the mini4?)

Regards
David
1-23 07:56
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

David_DK Posted at 1-23 07:56

You are most welcome. Let me also check on that. I will get back to this soon. Thank you.
1-24 01:08
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

David_DK Posted at 1-23 07:56

Thank you for patiently waiting. The DJI Mavic 3, DJI Air 2S, and DJI Air 3 support manually importing of dynamic safety database. For Mini 4 Pro, we have released the DJI Fly app of V1.12.8, which supports applying for a C1 label; after the drone becomes a C1 drone, the manual download function will be available. Have a nice day.
1-27 01:48
Use props
David_DK
lvl.2
Denmark

Hi Tony
Fantastic!  Thanks  Ill try later today
Regrds

David
1-27 01:54
Use props
David_DK
lvl.2
Denmark

David_DK Posted at 1-27 01:54
Hi Tony
Fantastic!  Thanks  Ill try later today
Regrds

Hi Tony

You are right. With the new update I could send an application for stickers for a C1 upgrade. Have done that today, and now I will wait for the stickers to arrive.
Thanks
1-27 11:32
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

David_DK Posted at 1-27 11:32
Hi Tony

You are right. With the new update I could send an application for stickers for a C1 upgrade. Have done that today, and now I will wait for the stickers to arrive.

Awesome. I am glad to assist. I hope you receive it soon. You can always reach us if you need further assistance. Have a great day.
1-29 01:05
Use props
David_DK
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 1-29 01:05
Awesome. I am glad to assist. I hope you receive it soon. You can always reach us if you need further assistance. Have a great day.

Hi Tony.  My DJI Mini 4 Pro has been aproved, and is now a C1. So Now I ought to be able to download json files with geofence.  But the download buttom is not to be seen anywhere. I have tryed to search for a update, but it states that it is on the latest version.  What do I do wrong?   BEst Regards  David
2-28 01:24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

David_DK Posted at 2-28 01:24
Hi Tony.  My DJI Mini 4 Pro has been aproved, and is now a C1. So Now I ought to be able to download json files with geofence.  But the download buttom is not to be seen anywhere. I have tryed to search for a update, but it states that it is on the latest version.  What do I do wrong?   BEst Regards  David

Hi, David. Good to hear back from you. Will it be fine if you post a screenshot? Thank you very much.
2-28 02:16
Use props
David_DK
lvl.2
Denmark

Hi Tony   Here is 3 screen shots from the "About" page in the "3 dots" section of DJI Fly on RC2, where the manual download ought to be.

2-28 02:52
Use props
David_DK
lvl.2
Denmark

Hi Tony

Any news?  

Regards
David
3-7 00:05
Use props
David_DK
lvl.2
Denmark

Hello ?   Any news regarding uploading geoawareness zones to a DJI mini 4 Pro, with C1 license?   It is possible on the mavic series.   What do I have to do?

Regards

David
3-18 13:25
Use props
David_DK
lvl.2
Denmark

Update   Finally got it to work.
Case closed

Best Regards
David
4-5 11:17
Use props
djiuser_RINMNpzjC9hz
New

Bulgaria

DJI Tony Posted at 1-27 01:48
Thank you for patiently waiting. The DJI Mavic 3, DJI Air 2S, and DJI Air 3 support manually importing of dynamic safety database. For Mini 4 Pro, we have released the DJI Fly app of V1.12.8, which supports applying for a C1 label; after the drone becomes a C1 drone, the manual download function will be available. Have a nice day.

Hi Tony,

Could you please share the reasoning behind this limitation? I do not want to move to C1 in the moment but in the same time I want to follow local flight regulations.
DJI FlySafe data is outdated and it does not contain many of the zones which are not permitted for flights. The easiest way is to get *.json file from local authorities and apply it on top of FlySafe data but there is no such option at the moment.
I need to spend a lot of time making sure that I am following the local laws before each flight. If I could download and use *.json it will be just a minute to do so.

17 hours ago
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_RINMNpzjC9hz Posted at 4-28 02:21
Hi Tony,

Could you please share the reasoning behind this limitation? I do not want to move to C1 in the moment but in the same time I want to follow local flight regulations.

Hi there. Let me forward this to the designated team to confirm. I will update you once they reply. Thank you for your patience.
15 hours ago
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

David_DK Posted at 4-5 11:17
Update   Finally got it to work.
Case closed

Hi, David. My apologies for not noticing your replies. I'm glad it's already resolved. Please feel free to keep us posted if you need further assistance. Ensure to select the "Reply" button to get us notified. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
15 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules