DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic3 version V2.1.14 not connecting ...
228 2 1-20 08:20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
atuls
lvl.1

India

Hi
DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic3 version V2.1.14 not connecting to my drone.
When I connect my drone via USB cable to the MacBook pro the DJI Assistant 2 opening page doesn't move further & give me option to choose my drone

I want to update my Aircraft Firmware presently v 01.00.1000. to v 01.01.0300
When I click on check for updates on the RC controller I get a message " Server Error wait a moment and try (Code: 0x115000100001

MY RC Firmware shows 01.02.0200
Flysafe Data   is up to date at Version 01.00.01.33.

Please help & suggest solution
Thanks
1-20 08:20
Use props
Tom_765
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

A couple of suggestions.  You can restart your internet (Power cycle the modem or router for about 5 minutes).  You can also try clearing your browser cache.  I also had this issue once and used a different USB cable and that worked.
1-21 05:49
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about this situation. For clarification, according to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. Simple consultations are available but aftersales repair service cannot be provided. Regarding your query, you may follow our recommendations below:

1. Please check if the RC system date&time zone is consistent with the local time; if not, set it as the same to retry.

2. It is recommended to check their current network status, try using another network, and log in with their DJI accounts again.

The details are: Log out of the DJI Account > Restart DJI RC > Try connecting to another network > Log in DJI Account

3. Make sure to run the latest and appropriate version of DJI Assistant 2 via this link.

I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
1-22 02:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules