DJI Mic 2 / Pocket 3 Live
243 3 1-21 02:47
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansda384bc6
lvl.2
United States

Perhaps there is a firmware update or some setting I'm missing but it would appear that live streaming only supports 1 mic. I know these mics are pretty new to the mass market so it's probably just a bug with a firmware fix coming soon?
1-21 02:47
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please allow us to check your query with our relevant team for further confirmation. We do appreciate your patience.
1-22 02:16
Use props
fansda384bc6
lvl.2
United States

I've checked the firmware on the mics, and they are up-to-date, however, I do not have the mic icon in the pro menu (slide left on the home screen).

The mics were in stereo mode I think, 1 is on the left, and 2 is on the right which I can not change because I can not get to that pro menu. BUT I saw a setting in the app for "channel", set that to mono and that got both mics on the same channel. This did not fix the live stream mic issue, the Livestream is still only using TX/RX 1.

My Pocket 3 firmware version is 01.02.06.04

Thank you DJI, even with 1 mic this is still the best streaming rig I have ever had! Getting a lot of compliments on my streams.
1-23 09:03
Use props
fansda384bc6
lvl.2
United States

I do not know why but all of a sudden both mics work in live and the mic icon is where it is supposed to be. Solved, I guess.
2-2 17:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules