Brand new DJi O3 Air unit faded to black mid flight
269 3 1-21 10:31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Doomweeper
lvl.1
Canada

Hi ! I'm asking for a bit of help. I have a GEPRC Cinelog20 with the DJI O3 Air Unit, PNP model, using DJI FPV V2 Googles and DJI FPV Remote Controler 2.
This is the DVR video that I was recording from my googles, as you can see, it has a very sharp image for like 1:10 minutes and after that, the image quality gradually breaks down and fades, I quickly brought the drone back so it wont land in the snow and maybe cause a short. But the image got so bad that I ended up hitting my house's brick wall, breaking a prop guard.  

Now as I write this text, the image is solid black in my googles, and the unit is unflyable. Could this be a deffect of some sort ? I did dissassemble the drone a bit to see if the antennas where properly connected and to see if the cable connecting the camera to the unit was damaged or disconnected, everything seems fine, the cable connecting the unit to the ESC seems fine. I'm totally at lost here. I'll also add a video of a quick walk around the drone, nothing seem damaged apart the prop guard from the crash caused by this fade-out.

Can anyone help me with this ? Do you think its possible to get RMA from DJI or GEPRC ?

Fade to black : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzkimVxe7Ps
Quick drone physical state walk around : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHYnbKYhums

1-21 10:31
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Embedded it for you.
Doesn't look good. Never seen anything like it.

1-21 22:29
Use props
cootertwo
Second Officer
United States

What was the battery level after it landed/crashed?
1-22 07:30
Use props
Doomweeper
lvl.1
Canada

cootertwo Posted at 1-22 07:30
What was the battery level after it landed/crashed?

Around 14.5v
1-22 12:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules