921 7 1-21 23:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OnePixel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45049 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Let's hope for a prompt DJI response with a firmware update. What do you think?
Thank you

1-21 23:46
Use props
snorkel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452592 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, noise reduction in some form is on all the time.  Plug in a 3.5mm lav mic and boom it sounds way better.
1-22 22:52
Use props
OnePixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Thank you for your reply. I understand, but I think it still sounds worse than its competitors, the sound is sparse, dark and limited in the high frequencies. If I have to use an external microphone to solve the problem, it means I have made a wrong purchase as there are other less expensive choices. I hope that DJI will solve these annoying problems with a firmware update. What is certain is that lately DJI doesn't get one right and we buyers have to wait for DJI to solve it.
1-23 00:52
Use props
OnePixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Testing it would appear that it is the high-pass frequency limiter that dramatically changes the frequency response, making it sound worse, flat and dark, very bad. To eliminate this problem we have to disable the high-pass limiter. Have you also experienced this problem? Thank you
1-23 11:59
Use props
patrickleidgens
lvl.2
Belgium

OnePixel Posted at 1-23 11:59
Testing it would appear that it is the high-pass frequency limiter that dramatically changes the frequency response, making it sound worse, flat and dark, very bad. To eliminate this problem we have to disable the high-pass limiter. Have you also experienced this problem? Thank you

I found the sound was quite flat and without presence, like distant.

UNTIL...

Disabling the Low Cut in transmitter settings made a huge difference.

To me voice sounds then much more full, with much better presence.

I think this is a really important setting.

Still internal microphone level is recorded way too low but that's another topic...
1-24 08:31
Use props
Daimler Naranjo
lvl.1

Colombia

Tengo una pequeña teoría, Dji trata de conectar un dispositivo con IA a los celulares de Android e IOS . A quien se le pasó por la cabeza que  Apple o Google le iba a dar acceso. Lo digo porque día tras día encontré que las platafomas anularon el acceso del micrófono y ahora también las app de video.
1-24 12:25
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OnePixel Posted at 1-23 00:52
Thank you for your reply. I understand, but I think it still sounds worse than its competitors, the sound is sparse, dark and limited in the high frequencies. If I have to use an external microphone to solve the problem, it means I have made a wrong purchase as there are other less expensive choices. I hope that DJI will solve these annoying problems with a firmware update. What is certain is that lately DJI doesn't get one right and we buyers have to wait for DJI to solve it.

an external mic is ALWAYS better than the internal one - if the mic is not a $20 lav
1-26 05:58
Use props
OnePixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Satureyes Posted at 1-26 05:58
an external mic is ALWAYS better than the internal one - if the mic is not a $20 lav

I fully agree with you. In all those cases where an external microphone cannot be installed, e.g. on children, it is a good thing that the internal microphone works well or as well as possible.
1-26 10:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules