Front vision system errors.
216 1 1-21 11:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TOE420
lvl.1

Canada

Hello all,

This is my first post here. I recently got a mavic pro and have been having a blast. The front vision system throws an error for the right side camera. when i plug it into my PC and try to calibrate the sensors i can see the right side come up with a proper image but then cut out and just go black/grey. I had contacted DJI to see what they say and they just said to send it to them for diagnostics. I'm not looking to sink a ton of money into an older model. i have tried to replace the front sensors but the same issue appeared. Does anyone know if there is a way to diagnose the Gimal main board ? it seems that both sensors plug into the top of the board.
1-21 11:09
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please note that we do not suggest repairing the drone by yourself. I suggest sending the drone back to our facility and have it properly diagnosed by our technicians. Your drone has to pass rigorous flight tests and detection conducted by our engineers to guarantee that it is functioning normally before being sent back to you. Should you decide sending it, kindly fill out the online repair request or, contact our team to help you with arranging/creating a case for you. Thank you for your understanding.
1-21 13:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules