Mini 4 Pro, Integra goggle, Motion 2, Not using bound device
511 3 1-21 23:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Dji, a suggestion for a future update. Make it so someone who has both the RC2 and Goggles 2 or Integra goggles, doesn't have to keep binding and re binding the drone every 5 flights.
It makes no sense whatsoever to require a device like the Integra goggles, which have been previously bound to the drone, to require re-binding after 5 flights.
I appreciate and comprehend why it is nessesary to bind and register all my DJI products initially, but what good does it do to have me keep rebinding the drone back and forth every 5 flights between the RC2 and Integra goggle?
It's that or leave the drone bound to the RC2 and have to turn on the drone with the RC2 controller every 5 flights so I can have another 5 flights with the Integra googles and tolerate the "Not using bound device" popup eternally taking up space on my screen?
And like I'm going to bring up in a seperate post, its not just the "Not using bound device" popup, its taking turns with the "Interference in MC location popup" It doesn't matter where I fly, in town, or 60 km in the bush away from civilization where there's no cell service, and whether my phone and key fob are 50 meters away in the car. The "interference in MC location" still pops up. I've even removed my belt, in case the metal buckle was doing it ;)
So there is a lot going on in the small space of the Integra goggles screen, no need to clutter it up further with unessesary popup warnings, lets get things streamlined and cleaned up DJI

1-21 23:09
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

We appreciate your suggestion. I have already forwarded this to provide feedback to the relevant team. Any updates will be officially announced here or on the DJI official website. I have also replied to your other post regarding the error when using the motion controller. Thank you for your patience.
1-22 21:32
Use props
Manitobahunter
lvl.4
Canada

Thanks for forwarding that on, have a great day!  
1-22 21:58
Use props
djiuser_K12HwfkcD3Zb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 379459 ft

United States

Any updates on this situation? I have the exact same symptoms with identical devices. It is both these notifications constantly. I understand the remote not bound one, but the mc controller interference doesn't make any sense when I'm standing near nothing magnetic.
1-31 20:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules