619 4 1-22 03:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PB1705
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10643271 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anyone else having issues with filenames? If you start both the transmitters recording at exactly the same time the resulting audio wav files have exactly the same file name with no way to differenciate between the 2.  when you come to download them they try to overwrite each other. There seems to not be a way of setting the naming convention. I am sure on the original DJI Mic they had seperate names? but both my transmitters produce the same file name i.e. DJI_01_20240122_112940.

DJI - I am sure this can this be changed in a firmware update. We need different filenames for each transmitter. the ability to choose our own would be awesome but just a way to seperate tx1 and tx 2 is a must
1-22 03:46
Use props
A1C
Second Officer
Flight distance : 40909 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'll +1 this.  I have both the Mic original and the 2 and it would be really good to be able to set the name.
1-22 04:06
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. We will gather this concern of yours and forward it to our developers for future consideration. Please note that all suggestions will undergo evaluation before we apply to the unit. Thank you for your valued support.
1-23 01:37
Use props
Taylored Media
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9199 ft
United States

+1 on this as well. Absolutely need to be able to discern the file names by which mic they came from.
3-14 16:17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Taylored Media Posted at 3-14 16:17
+1 on this as well. Absolutely need to be able to discern the file names by which mic they came from.

Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
3-16 03:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules