Fpv controller 2, right stick error
257 1 1-22 05:18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frichbay
lvl.1

Norway

Hi.
Just got a FPV controller 2 and managed to bind it to my avata and goggles integra. Tried it in the virtual flight app, but something was wrong with the fore/aft channel on the right stick. Also had the stick error red banner illuminated in the goggles. Tried to do an update on the controller but the update only got to 70% before it failed. Also tried a calibration of the controllers. All channels seemed fine except the right stick fore/aft movement which gave no respons at all. I googled the issue and it looks like some people have encountered the same issue before, but I have not been able to find a solution. Please let me know if you have any idea what this might be, or have any suggestions to how i can troubleshoot the issue..
1-22 05:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. We highly recommend that you consider sending the remote controller in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . You may also have the option to contact the dealer where you purchased the remote controller to ask for their after-sales service. We appreciate your understanding.
1-23 01:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules